Just Once...Maybe

Gavin trimmed his beard and his hair ever so slightly. It may be barely noticeable, but it mattered to him. He took a look at his scar and brushed it. Could've been worse.

He wrapped the towel around his waist and began brushing his teeth. He may as well try and act human while a guest is here. Rolling his eyes, Gavin just rinsed it out and called it done. He opened the door to Connor towering over him.

“Detective Reed…” Connor eyed Gavin up and down, noting the lack of clothing. A sudden bolt of pleasure rushed through his system, but he wouldn't push himself onto Gavin without his consent. “May I…”

Gavin pushed past Connor, and moved towards his bedroom. He knew what Connor wanted, and he'd be lying if he didn't kind of want to as well. But there is so much that could go wrong. “Not if I play this prick correctly.”

Gavin turned around to see Connor standing in his doorway, eyes melting into his own. But he had to keep his guard up. This prick is obviously smart, but is he smart enough.

“What?” Gavin asked, with a rough but soft slur on the edge of his tongue. He slowly walked towards Connor, his robe exposing his shoulder. Gavins systems changed. Instead of seeing Connor as threat, for now he would see him as a partner. Only temporarily. He stopped once he was only a few inches from his face.

Connor remained silent, not having a clue on the sudden change in Gavin's tone. He wasn't complaining though. Gavin reached up to grasp the nape of Connors neck and pull them slightly closer.

“Only for tonight” Gavin said. That was all Connor needed to hear. Their lips crashed together almost too suddenly for Gavin, but Connor was there to hold him up. Connor gently protruded his tongue past Gavin's lips, but Gavin had other ideas.

When they pulled away Connor thought he did something wrong, but the thought was immediately dismissed when Gavin led him towards the bed. Connor took his hand away from Gavins to remove his dress shirt and loosen his tie. Gavin took in the view as he laid down on the bed. It's clear to say, Connor is definitely an attractive being. Connor climbed on top of him, a clear look of desire in his eyes. But there was a slight playfulness within his features.

Gavin, though still weary, reached out and grabbed the back of Connors neck to pull him down. Instead, Connor grabbed his wrists and pinned them above his head, earning a gasp in return. Connor felt his pants getting a bit too tight for comfort. He leaned down and began gently nipping at his neck. Gavin felt his own hardening member peak through his robe, and groaned when Connor pressed himself against it.

“If I knew this is what would've happened…” Connor pulled away to being only an inch from his face.

“Don't finish that sentence” Gavin growled. He wiggled one hand out of Connors grip and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down into a rough kiss. Connors tongue protruded into Gavin's mouth, and he responded eagerly. Gavin moved his hand slowly down Connors back. His nails lightly scratching his spine, sending shivers.

Before Gavin could reach his arse, Connor aggressively grinded against him. Causing Gavin to grip onto his skin, definitely leaving marks. He tried muffling his whines through kissing Connor, but he pulled away to grab both of Gavin's wrists once more.

“Allow yourself to relax Gavin, I…” Before he could finish, Gavin wrapped one of his legs around Connors hip, pulling their erections even closer together. They both whined, but Connors gaze drifted down. He pushed Gavin's robe off of his front to reveal a surprisingly well toned body. Connor returned to kissing Gavin's neck, and slowly moved his way down. Releasing Gavins wrists, said man allowed his body to relax under Connors touch.

His hands wandered down Gavin's side and barely brushed over one of his nipples, earning a displeased groan.

“C-Connor…” Gavin moaned, just loud enough for Connor to hear. The android crawled back up to Gavin's face, and gently kissed him. Gavin slowly sat up, and rolled over so that Connor was now lying down. He used his time to remove his robe, now he was completely naked on top of the android. Grabbing Connors tie, Gavin pulled him up into a sitting position and Connor began nipping at his collarbone once more. As that was happening he reached down with a free hand to his pants and started unbuttoning them. He was distracted suddenly by a moan emitting from Gavin.

Connor pulled back to see the fairly pink glow on Gavin's face. He pulled Gavin down with him as he lay back down and quickly wiggled out of his pants and briefs.

Instead of staying down, Gavin sat back up and moved forward so he was barely above Connors face. Taking the hint Connor took ahold of Gavin's erection and started to slowly pump it. His other hand wrapped around Gavin's thigh. Connor began to lick the base of Gavin's shaft, earning a small whine from Gavins lips.

“Fuck…” was all Gavin could whine. Connor moved down to Gavin's balls and suckled on them, making Gavin cry out. “Ah....huh...hmm!” He tried to muffle.

Ring Ring

...That was Gavin's phone.

Ring Ring

“Now of all times?” Gavin growled, crawling off of Connor and over to his dresser where his phone was ringing. “Fucking Kamski” he mumbled before answering the phone.

“What do you want?”

“Not even going greet me brother? Where are your manners?”

“Well have you seen the time, you prick?”

“You should be warned, you'll have to commit to Connor more than you think. They will not hesitate to get dirty. And if they find out about you…”

“Like hell. Anyway, I'm heading back to bed.”

“You two should drop by then. I'm sure your guest has something to say that aren't getting through.”

With that, Elijah hung up, leaving two confused, and still partially horny men alone in a slightly awkward situation.