Chapter 3

Someone just bumped into me as I looked to see who it was. I saw a boy who I thought looked gorgeous. He had brown eyes, black hair and his skin was a pale white colour. I was holding my books for class and when he bumped into me and all of my books fell to the ground.

We picked up the books and the last one we picked up together and I felt his hands. They were freezing cold! " Sorry, I didnt see where I was going", the gorgeous boy said. " Thats Ok, I wasnt looking where I was going either". "Umm I have to go, bye!" he said and rushed off. Just then the bell went and it was time for 1st period. I had Biology.

I went to Biology and saw that the gorgeous boy that I saw earlier sitting at one of the desks. I went up to the teachers desk and once the teacher saw me he said," aah you must be Elina Brown, I am Mr Peters and i am your teacher for Biology, now where should you sit? I know you can sit next to Shaylin, over there".He pointed to the chair right next to gorgeous boy who's name is apparently Shaylin.

I went over and sat right next to him." Hi again, im sorry I havn't introduced myself. My name is Shaylin Cullen and you are..."Elina Brown and it's nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too" said Shaylin. Then Mr Peters called the role.

"Mykala"

"Here"

"Josh"

"Here"

"Elina"

" Um Here"

"Shaylin"

"Here"

ECT. Once he was done he said to look into the microscope and write down what we thought was in them.