Chapter 7 + Authors note

Sorry guys i had to skip the week. Ok this is what happend after 'the walk'... Elina went to school the next day and told Sophie that she couldnt come and told her that she had a date with Shaylin and the rest of the week was the exact same and Shaylin went to Elina's house the next day and they had a 'walk' again ok and thats about it oh and Elina asked Charlie if she could go on the date and it was a yes ok no thats about it c ya!!

I woke up and looked out the window and saw that charlie had gone i went downstairs and i Had breakfast and looked at the time.I was shocked to see that it was 12pm! I finished my breakfast and washed the load of dishes. It took awhile and when i was done it was 12:30. I ran upstairs and went to my room to get changed. Shaylin had told me at school that we were going to the beach and through the forest so i put on my blue shorts and a light green shirt with L.A wriiten on it. I put on my Blue converse and went out the door.

As i went through the door i saw that Shaylin was waiting for me. He was wearing  blue jeans and a leather jacket over a t-shirt that i couldn't see. "Ready?" he asked me, "ready". I walked up to his car and he opened the door for me."Thanks" "your welcome". He then got into the driver's seat and started the engine."um so do you like Forks?" "yeah it has changed quite a bit since i lived here when i was little."

"cool and have you told anybody about you know me being a you know what?" " what do you think i would never tell anyone!" "OK OK".We suddenly came to a stop and we were out side a forest. As we went out i headed for the track but Shaylin was going the other way. " And where are you going?" he asked me." "um down the track" " we are going this way but dont worry we wont get lost i spend most of my time here and no one ever goes there so we will definetily be alone and it is going to take ages if we are going to walk so you have to get on my back."

"OK". I did what i was told and climbed onto his back he then ran as fast as a bullet being shooted at someone and it was like 30 seconds had gone and we had arrived at our destination. As I climbed down his back i could see a picnic on the ground. "You really shouldnt have gone through this trouble." " No believe me i had to i have never met any one as special as you and know that you know what i am, i am worried that you are going to avoid me cause you think i might you know suck your blood"

"well no i am not scared because i know that you wont hurt me right?" " definetly i would never ever hurt you" " thanks" "Ok so what do you want to eat?" " I dont know what do you want to eat?" "do you like blood?" he said in a chuckle "sure blood would be devine!" i said in a chuckle. He gave me a plate and i grabbed some grapes and a sandwhich i ate them qiuckly and when i was done he said "do you want to go for a walk?" "sure"...