{ One }

~ Bianca's POV

- Well my day just went from bad to worse..

My good for nothing parents saw my cuts on my arms and absolutely flipped, I mean, I should probably be more careful but honestly, who actually gives a shit when you want to fucking kill yourself, right?

But anyway, after about an hour of screaming I guess they've decided to send me to a fucking insane asylum. My mother insists that there will be tons of people my age as it's a "hospital" and it will be good for my wElLbEiNg, but I ain't buying that sort of shit. I stuff my headphones in my ears when we're in the car to drown out my own thoughts & anxieties about the whole scenario.

What the fuck was I thinking, wearing a freaking tank top thinking that my mom was at work like she's SUPPOSED to be?!

" Oh soldier, take your time - No one said the words all have to rhyme & if they do it's fine "

The sound of music blaring through my ears comforts me, I get into a trance of analysing the lyrics... until something snaps me out of my train of thought.

" Bianca! " My mom yells whilst roughly yanking one of my earphones out of my ears

" What do you want now?! " I snap back reclaiming my stolen earphone & shutting off my music

my mother simply replies " I said we're here, didn't you hear me the first time? "

My heart drops. It's as if I watched those words come out of her mouth in slow motion...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note;

- Heyyyyyy, Thanks for reading part one of my first ever fic! Feel free to drop a vote & comment as I don't really know what I'm doing...

But anyway hit up this lonely gay on insta