{ Three }

~Bianca's POV

After sitting in an awkward silence for what seemed like AGES, Adore finally spoke up;

"So miss Del Rio, what's your excuse?" She asks with a smug look on her face. "My excuse?" "Yeah! well, like, why are you here? - What brings you to this miserable ass joint?" Adore replies whilst helping me set up my bleak side of the room. "Oh, uhh.." I stutter, trying to answer her - "Basically my parents saw my arms and absolutely flipped". Adore just simply nods, she gets it.

"What about you?" I ask, returning the question. "Well-" She begins, "I kept ditching classes to go and smoke because it helps with my anxiety, but one day the teacher that I have the absolute WORST relationship with caught me in the girls bathrooms tryna' get my god-dammed lighter to work.....and the rest is history as you can see" She says, gesturing to her side of the room.

"Seems fair enough" I say, unsure how to answer the blue haired girl who was now sticking some of her posters on my walls. "Uh, thanks for the wall decor?" I chirrup, questioning her taste in music ( yet again.. ) "Huh? OH! I hope you don't mind, it just makes this place feel like less of a hospital and more of a fancy inn if you have something to cover these disgusting walls" She practically rants back to me.

I can't help but watch her cute facial expressions as she attempts to put another poster up - Maybe this stay might benefit me after all...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT - SHE HAS FINALLY REGAINED HER WRITING KNOWLEDGE

This is really bad  & rushed but I just really wanted to get another chapter out for y'all

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEEE