{ Nine }

- Adore's Thoughts POV ( ooo what a mixup )

- I swear to god not even blackout blinds can stop this bastard sun from shining onto my face, like shit, what lengths do I have to go to to get a good nights sleep around here? Wait, did I just sleep through the night?  I soon realise that I'm rising and falling at a steady pace. What's going on? Am I still asleep?

I zone out for a good minute. So many things are racing through my mind and I feel a panic attack coming on. I get snapped back to reality by something slightly stirring beneath me, and then I remember. Bianca. Holy fucking shit Adore, you're literally on top of one of the hottest girls alive, with you head BURROWED in her neck! My heart is racing now. 

Am I crushing her? I'm probably crushing her, I should get up. I slowly lift myself off of the sleeping girl, careful not to wake her and head my way over to the cramped bathroom on the other side of the now shared room to attempt to brush out my tangled hair. 

The room is still and quiet, it's peaceful, but it's almost too quiet. I head over to my record player, deciding to put something soft on, to try and awaken the girl on the other side of the room. Whilst shuffling through my records,  I soon come across the old Dolly Parton record Trixie had once given me when I first moved in, to make me feel at ease for my first night. Looking over towards a peacefully sleeping Bianca I study her figure. Her brunette hair spilling out of her now messy braids and her ragged pyjama shirt draped over her slim figure. Wait a minute, she's wearing a Dolly t-shirt! I silently make a mental note to myself to hug Trixie the next time I see her.

' A Coat of Many Colours ' starts to softly play through the speakers of the old record player. The sound crackly and crisp, leaking the all the sounds of nostalgia and safety - of the good times. The times of no worries and high hopes, of joy filled nights and damp, chilly mornings watching the sun rise from it's slumber. I turn to check the time on the digital clock on my nightstand. The luminous glow of the small clock read nine o'clock. The nurses would be here any minute to do the wake up rounds, perfect timing for a now stirring Bianca to awaken for her second day...

----------------------------------------------------------

- Hey guys! sorry for how messy this is, and sorry for my hiatus! - there is definitely more coming soon though Xx