{ Two }

~ Bianca's POV 

~ Next thing I knew, I was being escorted to a room that was blasting hideous, rock music so loudly that you could hear it down the bleak hallway. I was told by some bitchy-ass lady that I would be sharing a room with this chick named Adele? Adelaide? man, I honestly was not paying attention when she told me.

We reach the room, and before I could even knock the door swung open to reveal the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. She had bright red hair & was wearing fishnet stockings underneath some denim shorts with an aqua coloured flannel.

She welcomes me into the room - shit, it looks like a literal bomb went off in here.

"Hi! My names Adore Delano and I'm a messy slut" she exclaims whilst I dump my bags onto the empty bed in the room. "Well I can certainly see that..." I say back with a slight chuckle in my voice. I look over at her to see that she has a confused look on her face, "And you are?" she replies back to my remark. "Oh! right, sorry - the name's Del Rio, Bianca Del Rio" I say, a bit flustered from her sudden burst of energy.

"well...Party!!" she says, there's a lot of awkward tension right now..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUP FUCKERS!!! I finally updated YeEt - if you haven't already noticed,, these chapters are gonna be short and sweet, SO DROP A VOTEEEE IF YOU WANT MOAR