{ Seven }

Bianca's POV

- "How cute we look?" I reply to the now visibly shaking Trixie, earning a chuckle from Katya. "She just means how cute we look together Yanx" Adore answers for Trixie, letting her save her breath. All I can utter out is a confused "Oh?" Adore lets out a small sigh and continues - "Like, see those two over there?" She gestures over to Trixie And Katya, who seem closer together than before, "She thinks we look like them". "Wait, we do?" I say, my eyes darting back and fourth between Adore, Trixie & Katya. "Well, you guys do look like as if you've known each other for years, not necessarily a couple hours - You look like a couple almost" Katya speaks up, her accent somewhat strong from siting in silence for a mere twenty minutes.

- I peer out of the corner of my eye and see that it is now Adore's turn to be deeply confused. Realising that I was now directly looking at her, studying her face, she blushes and says - "Those eyes linger any longer Del Rio I'll have to charge rent". Shit, what do I say to THAT?! Think Bianca, think! Before she can say anything else I shot back, "Well I have no problem in paying" in my best, somewhat 'seductive' voice, although it just makes me sound croaky, seeing as I'm not really used to talking at such a low volume.

- It certainly worked, as Adore is bright red, stunned, with her mouth slightly parted in awe. I silently congratulate myself. "You're borderline drooling Delano" Katya says, whilst trying to muffle Trixie's giggles with her hand over her mouth ( and failing miserably, as she can barely contain herself ) I allow myself to laugh with them, slinging an arm over Adore's small frame, I notice that she's tense, "hey, relax chola, I won't bite" I whisper only so she can hear me, almost instantly, I feel her relax into me and start to laugh. All four of us are soon in hysterics, earning glares from people passing by in the hall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hey! thank you all for the number of reads! If we could match the reads with the votes, that'd be amazing!!

- I also felt like Adore hadn't really said much, so I'm trying to give her some more linesss!!!

* P L E A S E   V O T E   ! 1 ! 1 ! 1 ! *