{ twelve }

- bianca's pov

- Leaving Adore back to her horrid cleaning I make my way over to the shared bathroom. "Huh, it's literally spotless in here" I think to myself, an obvious chuff to my tone. After I quickly wash my slightly smudged makeup off from the day before, I look around in attempt to locate my bathroom kit, as I remembered seeing one of the nurses with an undescript face bring it into this room upon my arrival yesterday. Oddly enough and as small as this bathroom is, I can't seems to find it - that's when the bright idea to check the cabinets strikes me. Dumbfounded as to why I hadn't just checked the cabinets to begin with, I crouch down to open the small doors just underneath the water basin, and that's when I see it, Mingled amongst hair dye of every colour you could think of, was my grey bag. 

- I chuckled to myself as I cleaned my teeth, inspecting all of the half used bottles of hair dye, I'd come to notice that adore owned a lot of different shades of blue, and there was one bleaching kit. "Oh god I hope I don't get roped into her salon" I groaned, the sudden realisation hitting me that she could (and better not) get any ideas. Having since finished my teeth, I move onto makeup.  I could go all out and do it how I normally do my makeup, but seeing as I don't want to be in this place, I decide to just tone it down for a bit with some light eyeshadow, concealer, and a brown toned lipgloss. As I'm doing one final check over in the mirror I notice that the two intricate braids atop of my head have stayed pretty intact over the night, deciding to take them out to relax my scalp, letting my hair fall loose in a slight wave.

- As I'm packing away my belongings I hear a faint knock on the bathroom door. "Hey bianca the morning shift nurses are going to be here to check that we're up soon, just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to get dressed before they arrived" ahh, It's only adore, I should probably step out of here anyway, I feel I've been in here long enough staring at my reflection. "okay cool, thanks libra!" I reply back on the other side of the door, as I could feel her waiting for a response. "Party!". Damn, now I have to figure out what I wanna wear. I noticed it starting to rain outside when I woke up, so I'm pretty sure it'll be a lazy day. I step out of the bathroom and make my way over to my designated shelves for the little amount of clothes I have & pick out a soft purple sweater, and just paired it with my black pyjama shorts, which I never bothered to get out of. And, as If right on cue, just like adore promised, yet another nurse sauntered in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a ha ha, oops