Meggy- Smut

This was requested by Peggy_Ships_Gay
Warning: This kinky af-
Anyways, here we go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maria sat on the couch, watching a particularly s t e a m y movie. When the sex scenes started, she couldn't help but think of Peggy, and how long it'd been since they'd had smExUAl smInTerCourse- (I'm sorry XD) She couldn't contain herself any longer, and slowly put her hand in her shorts, pleasuring herself.

Then Peggy walked in. She smirked at the sight, and set down the groceries she had bought because that's very kinky who doesn't love that- (I'm sorry I'll stop now-) "Whatcha doin, baby girl?" She purred, placing a hand on her hips and standing behind the couch. Maria's eyes widened, and she quickly pulled her hand out of her shorts. "I-I'm sorry mommy!" Peggy shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk, baby girl. You know mommy doesn't want you to pleasure yourself while she's gone. Guess I'll have to punish you~" she leaned down and nipped Maria's ear. Maria blushed. "M-mommy please! I'm sorry!" She whined, though she loved when Peggy punished her. Peggy licked her lips. "Bed. Now." Maria quickly stood up and ran to the bedroom, plopping on the bed.

Peggy grabbed a bag of tOys and walked slowly to the bedroom. She let out a chuckle at the sight. "Aww look at you, baby girl. All sprawled out on the bed waiting for me to pleasure you~"

Maria whimpered, and Peggy laughed. "Alright, baby girl. Strip." Maria complied stripping herself of any clothes. Peggy grabbed some handcuffs and cuffed her arms to the headboard of the bed. She then grabbed a vibrator and set it to the lowest setting, placing it on her pelvis and slowly moving to her entrance before placing the vibrator back onto her pelvis and changing it to the highest setting. Maria screamed out. "Mommy please!!" Peggy shook her head. "Hush, baby girl." She brought the vibrator back down to her entrance and looked to Maria. "Color?" Maria nodded. "Green!"

Peggy slowly pushed the vibrator inside of Maria. She waited until Maria screamed: "I'm close!!" Before pulling the vibrator out and placing it aside. Maria whined in response, then let out a loud moan as Peggy's mouth came in contact with her pus-vag-cli-(What the Fuck am I supposed to- you know what I mean.) "Oh, mommy! Thank you mommy that feels so good!" Peggy smirked and kept going, reaching her hands up to play with Maria's boobs.

"Mommy! I'm so close!" Peggy smirked. "Go ahead, baby. You've been punished enough." She licked her clit, and Maria came. Peggy lapped up her flUiDs and pulled away, unchaining her lover and laying beside her. "I love you, Peggy.." Maria curled up close. Peggy wrapped her arms around the other and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, Maria." And thus they both fell asleep, FORGETTING TO PUT THE GROCERIES UP SKSKSKSKSK-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that was my first smut! I hope it was okay-