Lams- Smut

HAHA FINALLY UPDATING AGAIN-)

Alex's POV

I had been working, like normal, when John walked through the door.

"Daddy~" He purred

I sighed. "Not now, Jackie. I'm doing work.."

He frowned and crept over to me, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"But daddy!" He whined

I shook my head and continued to work through the stacks of paper on my desk, when I felt John shuffle under the desk in between my legs.

I looked down only to see John looking up at me.

"Please daddy?" He begged

I sighed. "Fine.."

As I continued to go through the mountain of papers, I felt my trousers being removed, along with my undergarments. Lastly, I felt John wrap his lips around my member, bobbing his head slowly.

No one's POV

Alex let out groans of pleasure as John started to swirl his tongue along the head.

"Fuck- Jackie-" he groaned

John moved faster, when suddenly Washington plipity plopped through the door.
"Hamilton, I have a few more papers for you to do..." he placed a few papers on the desk.

Alexander moaned but disguised it as a cough. "Oh-oh! Y-yes sir! I'll get right to that!"

Washington raised a brow and sat in the chair opposite Alexander. John continued to suck Alex off, deep throating him.

Washington started a meeting with Alexander.

*Timeskip brought to you by Laf's thighs*

30 minutes.
That was how long the meeting was.
30 minutes of John giving Alex blowjobs and handjobs and Alex coughing to hide his moans.

Alexander had released a few times, but John was relentless.

Washington stood up. "I do believe that is all I needed. Thank you Alexander- and hello John. Son, next time we have a meeting please try and hide your moans better. It's a bit disturbing."

And with that, he walked out, leaving Alexander stunned.

John popped out from under the desk. "Wow.. that took way too long." He chuckled

Alexander rolled his eyes. "Fuck you." John smirked and sat in Alexander's lap. "Gladly daddy~"
Alex sighed. It was only fair. "Over the desk. Now" he commanded in a husky voice.
John quickly obeyed, leaning over the desk and gripping the corners.

Alexander removedx all of johns clothing, the his own. He wrapped his arms around John from behind.
"You're such a slut, aren't you Jackie? Couldn't wait until we got home? You embarrassed me, Baby. Daddy's gotta punish you for that~"

John whimpered. "I'm sorry Daddy!"

Alexander 'tsk'd "Sorrys not be cutting it this time, baby. Now, pass me that ruler."

John grabbed a ruler from the desk and handed it to Alexander, who almost immediately brought the wooden object down on Johns ass.

John winced and moaned.

Alexander smirked. "That's one. Your gonna get one for each minute of that ,meeting, baby. Count for me."

Alexander spanked him again. "Two!" John cried out.
Alexander continued to Spank his boyfriend.

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11...

"Daddy! Harder!" John had screamed, his ,ass becoming numb to the feeling.

"You're sure baby?"

"Yes!"

Alexander spanked John harder.

12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21...

John was sobbing. Alexander was pained at the sight, but John knew his safe words.

"Harder, Daddy!!" John cried

Alexander spanked John with al his strength.

22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30

Alexander set the ruler down and brought John into his lap. "You did so good baby. Are you okay?" He cooed

John nodded. "Daddy~Lexi I need you~fuck me please~"

Alexander couldn't say no. John slowly rose out of his lap, then positioned himself above Alexander and sat down.

"Daddy! Shit- Lexi!" He cried.

Alexander kissed the back of his neck. "Shhh- Shh you're okay baby..."

They waited a moment before John started moving.

John rode Alexander, and a few minutes later they both reached their climaxes. John came into Alexander hand and Alex into John. John got off of Alexander's lap and they both dressed. John clung to Alex. "Did I do good, Lexi?"

Alex nodded. "Definitely, Jackie.. I love you."

"I love you too."

(666 words omg! :O)