Mullette- Fluff and Smut :)

Requested by @frenchfrylafayeet
I don't know who would be the top here smh, so we're going with a top Laf

Herc's POV

Date night. My favorite night-
It's not actually a date, at least Laf doesn't seem to think so.
But that's understandable, we aren't dating or anything.
Just friends, best friends, and nothing more.
Yeah.

Tonight we planned to just stay home and watch movies, a chill little hang out.
Not a date.
Right.
Right?
Right.

I spend a while working on my appearance. Making sure I smell good, too.

I sit in the den with snacks set out, blankets galore, and a shit ton of movies spread out on the floor.

A few minutes later, I hear a knock on the door, and immediately run up and open it, smiling at the man before me.

"Hercules!" Laf chirps, pulling me into a hug, and kissing my cheek. One of his normal greetings.

"Hey Laf!" I wrap my arms around the other man, snuggling close to him. He's always so warm and welcoming to me- I sometimes wonder if he's like this with our other friends.

Probably. I don't know. Maybe.

Laf's POV

I watch as Hercules pulls away from my arms and grabs my hand, leading me to the other room. He's always so excited when I'm around- that's what I've heard from the others.

Mon dieu, he's adorable. Such a sweetheart.

He sits down on a pile of blankets, smiling wide at me. He looks like a child, proud of himself for some minor activity.

I can't help but chuckle as I sit next to him, leaning onto him. He puts a movie on, offering me a bunch of snacks, which I gratefully accept. I cant help but smile as he hesitantly leans on me. I start to rub his back, his thighs, occasionally his shoulders.

3RD PERSON POV

Hercules melted into the touch, letting out little whimpers of pleasure. Lafayette kept going, and he couldn't help but freeze up for a moment when Hercules had let out a moan. The other boy froze up as well, before turning around and apologizing profusely.

Laf pressed a finger to his lips, hushing him. He pulled the other into his lap and kissed his neck, earning plenty more noises from Hercules. He moved his hands down to his ass, groping it teasingly. Hercules gasped and let out a loud moan, grinding down against the other.

Laf let out a growl and tugged off his shirt, then pulled at Hercules'. "Off." He grumbled. The boy let out a whimper and nodded, quickly discarding his clothes, before being pushed down onto the couch.

Lafayette pressed two fingers to Herc's lips. "Suck, Chaton." He commanded. Hercules quickly complied, making sure to coat the dominant's fingers in saliva. He'd done this a couple times before, and knew good and damn well those fingers were going up his ass.

Not as sexy when you say it that way-

Lafayette pulled his fingers from Hercules' mouth and pressed them to his hole. He looked at Hercules for confirmation. "You're sure this is okay, Hercules?" He asked softly.

The other nodded quickly. "Please- fuck! Please, Laf.." he begged.

Lafayette complied, pushing his fingers into the smaller male. He started scissoring and thrusting them, stretching Hercules.

Eventually, the smaller was begging for something more.

Lafayette lined up his member, slowly pushing in, smirking as he heard the melody of Hercules' moans. He waited a moment for the boy to adjust, then swiftly thrusted into him, kissing his neck. "Mine," he growled. "Hear that, chaton? You're mine."

Hercules gasped softly, nodding quickly. "Mhm, all yours.. all yours, Laf," he whimpered out.

Lafayette sped up, sucking hickeys onto the others neck, despite his little protests. He wanted to mark the boy up completely.

Hercules arched his back, moaning out loudly as Lafayette hit his prostate, then started thrusting directly into it.

"I'm close- oh, fuck, Laf, I'm close!" He cried out, clawing at the Frenchman's back.

Lafayette grunted softly, nails digging into  Hercules' hips. "Me too, chaton.. cum for me." He purred out. Hercules did quickly, eyes fluttering shut as he rode out his high.

Lafayette thrusted a few more times before he came into Hercules, panting softly. He slowly pulled out and laid between Hercules' legs, cuddling close. He pulled a blanket up over them, kissing at the smaller boy's neck.

Hercules passed out shortly after. Lafayette turned off the light and cuddled closer, drifting off to sleep.