You give me everything just by breathing

"Time. You were the one I wanted most to stay. But I could not keep you at bay. The more it goes, the more it's gone the more it takes away."

In my dream I was running, running thru the woods until I stopped at this beautiful meadow of flowers. Across the meadow I saw myself with an elderly version of Bella and she was on her deathbed.

I saw Emmett coming toward us from the lining of the trees. "Emmett." I called but it was like I really wasn't there. I followed him walking toward the elderly Bella and myself. Emmett was pulling my other self away from Bella as she falls to the ground.

"No!" I screamed running toward Emmett and my shadow self. The other me was crying in Emmett's arms. I woke up with a gaps and knocking on my door.

Charlie walked in my room as I took in a deep breath. "Happy Birthday." He said walking further in the room.

"I thought Bella and I agreed on no presents." I said standing up from my bed. "Bells said the same thing when I woke her up." Charlie said with a chuckle. "And besides the one from me isn't wrapped so it doesn't count." He said handing me a box.

I opened a box inside was a necklace and on the charm was a triskelion. "It's a family heirloom meant to go to the first born on their eighteenth birthday." Charlie explained.

"Ah thanks dad this is great." I said holding the triskelion in my hand.

"Wow senior year. How did you and Bella get so old so fast ." Charlie said with an awkward chuckle.

"Well we're not that old." I said with a worried look. "I don't know I think I saw Bella growing a grey hair." Charlie said and I jumped out of my bed and practically ran to Bella's room and saw her looking at her hair in the mirror.

Charlie came to the doorway of Bella's room with a small smile. "Happy Birthday." He said before walking back downstairs.

I walked to Bella and wrapped her into a hug. "Happy Birthday Twinnie." I said with a smile. "Happy Birthday Zoe." She replied as we pulled apart.

Bella and I were walking in the school parking lot towards our group of friends while I was on the phone with Sam.

"Good morning Samuel." I said into the phone and I heard him groan. "Happy Birthday Zoe." He said. "Thanks now the reason I'm calling is I got the family heirloom and it seems oddly suspicious and I was wondering if you and the elders could check it out." I explained.

"No problem. Bring it over tomorrow. Emily's making you a cake." Sam said and I smiled. "God I love that woman." I said with a chuckle. We reached our friends so I ended the call with Sam.

"It's the big day." Jessica said as I struggled to put my phone in my pocket. Bella looks at me hoping that I didn't tell them about our birthday. "The R and J essay is due today." Jessica said and Bella let out a sigh in relief.

Bella asks if she can take a picture of them for the scrapbook mom wants her to put together.

As Bella takes the picture the Cullen's pull in. "Oh great the Cullen's are here." Mike said bitterly.

"We'll talk to you guys later." Jessica said and they started to walk towards the school.

Edward was the first to walk to us. "Happy Birthday." He said and we both groaned. "Ugh don't remind me." Bella said with a sigh. "Well this is weird." I stated before walking away from them.

When I started walking I saw Emmett who was only a few steps away from me.

When I reached him he leaned down to kiss me. "Happy Birthday." He said with a smirk.

"Do dead people technically celebrated birthdays?" I asked.

"Well it's a good thing you're only half dead." He said wrapping his huge arms around my small figure.

"Alright let's go see our weird siblings." He said taking my hand and pulling me towards them. When we reach them Jacob started walking towards the four of us.

Emmett leaned down and whispered to me. "I'll let you three talk." He said and then nodded to Edward.

Both Cullen's walked towards the school waiting for their mates by the school.

"Dang my best friend got fit." I said taking in his newly found mussels. I could practically feel Emmett's glare in my back.

As Bella and Jake did this weird flirting thing I went to walk away but he stopped me.

"Zoe wait." Jake said and I turned back towards them. "I got you something." Jake said handing me a box.

I smiled at the tan boy before opening the box. Inside there was a picture of us at last years Christmas. "This is great Jake thanks." I said before walking towards the school.

I stood next to Edward as he was staring at Bella and Jacob. "Looks like you got some competition." I said with a smirk and he glared at me.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm on team Edweirdo." I said with a smile before walking to Emmett.

Emmett and I walk hand and hand down the hall to class. We walked into the class and took our seats when I overheard Bella and Edward talking in the hallway.

"How come Jacob got to get you a gift and I didn't?" He asked her.

"Because I have nothing to give back to you." Bella said.

"Bella you give me everything just by breathing." Edward said and I smacked Emmett's arm.

"What?" He asked confused. "Your brother may be weird but he just said the cutest thing to Bella." I said with a soft smile.

"Why aren't we that cute?" I asked. He leaned in and pecked my lips before pulling a box out of his pocket.

"I think after you open this you'll think we're cuter." He said handing me the box.

I opened the box and inside was a charm bracelet. There was a wolf charm, a sharp tooth symbolizing vampire, and then a ballet shoe symbolizing my human years.

"Em this is amazing." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek.

Alice and Jasper walking into our classroom with a box in his hands. He hands the box to me and nods to Alice.

"You'll wear this to our house tomorrow." She said smiling. "I've already seen you open it and you loved it." She continued.

"Oh and good going on the gift Em." She winked before skipping out of the classroom with Jasper in tow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't be a ghost reader :) also follow me on Instagram { @ bella_kingdom }  will be posting updates much love enjoyyyy.