Alice?

"We chased a red head vampire all the way to the Canadian border last night. She keep's coming back but we don't know why she's coming back." Paul admits.
"I know what she wants." I said and he looked confused.
"Her names Victoria. She wants me dead." I said and his facial expression turned dark, it was anger.
"She's wants what ?!?." He growled. "Calm down." I said putting my hands on his chest.
"Go talk to Sam okay? I have to go home and check on Bella." I told him and he nodded.
"Let me drive you home." He said and I nodded.
When we arrived at my house I saw Jacob and her sitting in the truck. When she got out I could hear her teeth chattering.
"What the hell." I yelled taking off my coat and wrapping her in it.
"Go ahead Bella… tell your sister what you did." Jake said and Bella rolled her eyes.
"I went cliff diving." She muttered. "And almost died." Jacob added.
"Bella if you ever do anything dangerous like that again I will literally kill you." I said hugging her.
"Okay." She muttered. We all began walking towards the door until us three supernatural stopped.
"There's someone in the house." I said quickly pulling Bella back. Bella points out Carlisle's car and tries to run in the house but Jake stops her.
"We can't protect you two here." Paul announces. "Good we'll be fine." I said and went to follow after Bella but Paul pulled me back.
"No hesitation if they hurt Bella I'll kill them. I'm a Tribrid so no treaty broken." I said cold hearted before pulling away from him and following Bella into the house.
I walked in and saw Bella hugging Alice. "Would you like to explain to me how you are alive." Alice says to Bella.
"What?" Bella says confused.
"I saw a vision of you jumping off a cliff. Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? What about Zoe? What about Charlie?" Alice said and I scoffed.
"Now you're worried." I said with a fake laugh.
"Zoe you know what we did was for your safety." Alice said and began looking around.
"And what is that god awful wet dog smell." Alice said disgusted.
"It's probably me." I stated.
"Well Paul." I clarified. "Paul who?" She asked.
"Sam's beta Paul." I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Zoe werewolves don't keep good company." Alice said and I scoffed.
"Speak for yourself." Paul said walking into the house with Jake behind him. "I had to see if you were safe." Paul said locking eyes with me causing me to smile.
"I thought you couldn't protect us here." Bella said looking at Jake. "Well I guess we don't care." He replied.
Paul's stupid ass brings up Victoria and then Alice insults the wolves. I get between them as they argue and they automatically stop.
"I'll be back once you put the dogs out." Alice says leaving the room.
Bella talks to Jacob and I gave a look to Paul. He knew I needed him to leave for Bella's sake. He nodded and pecked my lips before leaving the house.
As I start to walk towards the kitchen the three start running out. Jake had just fucked up and Alice had a vision. Jacob told Edward that Bella was dead and now he was going to Italy to kill himself. Talk about a drama queen.
So now Bella, Alice, and I were set off to Italy to stop the Romeo and Juliet tragedy from repeating itself.