Birthday from Hell

After school Bella and I went home to get ready for the party that the Cullen's are throwing us.

We followed Alice's directions and put on the clothes that were in the box. The boys picked us up separately and drove us to there house.

We all meet in the Cullen's living room to open gifts. While we are opening them Bella cuts her finger. Jasper lost control and lunged at her and Edward being stupid pushed her back into the wall making glass cut her arm even more.

When they finally got Jasper under control Carlisle stitched Bella's arm up and Edward drove us home in Bella's truck. "Say something." Bella demanded.

"What do you want me to say." Edward responded making me roll my eyes.

"That I'm a total klutz but it's okay things will go back to normal." Bella said on the verge of tears.

"Normal people get paper cuts. If you had a normal party it would have come down to a band aid. If I were a normal boyfriend I would have to fight the urge to kill you." Edward spoke fighting his emotions.

It got me thinking. Things wouldn't be the same after this. They're gonna leave us aren't they?

"Stop. I don't want normal I want you." Bella said as Edward came to a stop in front of our house.

I felt Emmett's presence in the house so I quickly got out of the car and headed inside.

When I got upstairs I immediately saw Emmett sitting on the edge of my bed with his head in his hands.

"Don't do this." I demanded on the verge of tears. "We aren't Bella and Edward okay I don't need protection. I need you." I said as tears slipped.

"Zoe we're leav-" He went to say but I cut him off.

"Don't say it. Because if you say it this all becomes real and I can't do this alone." I begged.

"My family and I are leaving town." He began to say.

"Don't do this to me." I begged.

"It's safer for you and Bella if we're gone." He continued.

"Stop." I yelled.

"It's for the best." He said walking towards the window.

"You're a coward you know that." I yelled and he stopped but still wasn't facing me.

"You could stay, you could of even asked me to come with me but you chose the route of a coward." I yelled.

"So go on but once you leave you better stay gone. I never want to see you again." I yelled as he jumped out the window. Little did I know by losing Emmett I would also lose myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like it I will be posting very often and please don't be a ghost reader :) also follow me on Instagram { @ bella_kingdom }   much love enjoyyyy.