Human

It's been months since the Cullen's abandoned the small town of Forks since they abandoned us. Every day's been on a loop. Go to school.. Go to Sam's ...Go home.

Bella's nightmare's haven't gotten any better. Overnight she wakes up screaming. It's a good thing I don't need sleep because she keeps Charlie and I up all hours of the night. She needs someone to get her mind off of them. She needs Jake.

I guess you can say Paul is like my Jake. He's my closest friend among Sam's beta's. I skip lunch and visit him on Patrol everyday so I don't have to deal with Bella sitting at their table.

I've refused to even look at the car Edward and Ian have given me so I'm waiting for Bella who's late per usual. Bella walks out of the house and Charlie follows after her.

"That's it you are going back to Jacksonville to live with your mother." He said.

"I'm not leaving Forks." Bella fought back stubbornly. "And I don't have time for this. It's been month's Bella either you start acting like a human or I'll drag you back to Phoenix myself." I yelled and she looked taken back.

"I'm going shopping with Jessica." She quickly said. "But you hate shopping." Charlie said and I gave him a look.

"Good enough now lets go." I said starting the truck and she got in.

During the school day I start to feel like a ticking time bomb. I'm tired of all the stares, of the whispering. It's been months why can't they get over it.

I jumped as I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. The familiar heat sparked the realization in my head. It was Paul.

"Sam said I should come check on you. Are you alright." He whispered in my ear. I felt calmness wash over me. His familiar warmth erased the stress I was feeling. Removed the anger that was lingering within me.

I don't know what got into me but I just turned around and attached my lips to his. He put his hands on my waist as my hands made it's way around his neck. When we finally pulled apart the halls were silent and everyone was watching.

"What was that for?" He asked with a smirk.

"I don't know but let's do it again." I said and he wasted no time in crashing his lips onto mine.

We helped each other. I helped him control his demons and he helped me let go of my anger and together we were finally happy. Together we both felt simply human.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy sorry for kinda going off schedule even if there isnt a schedule haha I had lots to do sorry but anyways I hope you enjoy and as always I would love your feedback and enjoy :))