Suicidal Edweirdo

[Unedited]

"Am I the only one who thinks he's being a little over dramatic." I said as we sped through Italy.
"I mean like why could he just light himself on fire instead of this poor attempt at being poetic." I continued.
"Hey Zoe." Bella said from the front seat.
"Yeah." I said stopping my rant.
"Shut up." She said making me scoff.
The car is silent until the police stop us. Bella gets out of the car. "Under the clock tower." Alice tells her and she takes off running.
When we finally get past the police we made our way to the clock tower. When we get there we see two men and Edward and Bella.
"Come on guys it's a festival." Alice said when she opened the door.
I walked out from behind her. "You wouldn't wanna cause a scene would you?" I said with a smirk.
"Zoe." Edward breathed out but I ignored him.
"We wouldn't." A man said looking me up and down.
"Enough." A blonde girl says walking over to us.
"Jane." Edward said almost on fear.
"Aro sent me to see what's taking so long." She said and began walking away and Alice pushed me to follow her.
We walked down the stairs and into a creepy elevator and it was so silent.
Jane leads us into a large room with three giant chairs and three men sitting in it.
"Sister, sent you out to her one and you bring three and a half. Such a clever girl." A voice said as we walked in the room.
"What a happy surprise. Bella is alive after all. Isn't that wonderful. I love a happy ending." A man seated in the middle of the others stated.
He stalks towards us taking Edwards hand in his.
"Her blood appeals to you so much it makes me thirsty. How can you stand to be near her?" He asked in a taunting matter.
"It's not without difficulty." Edward mumbled.
"And the guilt you feel for her sister. You feel responsible because in your poor attempt to keep Bella safe you tore her from her mate." Aro said before taking his hand away from Edward.
"Now you are the most special of them all." Aro said standing in front of me.
"Isn't it funny how the whole supernatural fate lies in your little hands." Aro said before taking my hand.
"I see you've made friends with the wolves." He said looking through my thoughts.
"A werewolf boyfriend as well what a pity to him that your mated already." Aro said and I snatched my hand away.
"But now what am I gonna do with you." He said looking at Bella.
"Your a liability and one I can't have walking around breathing." Aro said with a sick smile.
"She won't be breathing for long because I'm turning her." I said and his smile grew.
"I can confirm it. I've seen it." Alice said showing him her vision.
They let us go knowing Bella would soon be one of us.