Chapter One

*Ellie's P.O.V*

Moving to college is so stressful! I.ve been packing all my things for weeks now and it seems like the list of stuff to pack and take with me, is'nt getting any shorter. Luckily, my bestfriend Amy is attending the same college as me so she's coming over to pack.

First let me tell you about myself. My names Ellie Kent, I'm 17 years old and 5ft4''. I live in LA on my own, both my parents got killed in a car accident a year ago. I have no siblings either. I have long brown hair that goes down to my waist and blue eyes. I'm a complete tom boy, sometimes I'll make an effort with my apperance, others I wont. I love shopping, food and music the most. I'm going to college to study music as well as art. Amy is also studing art with me because we both chose the 'cop out subject' for people who dont actually want to do a lot of work.

Amy has shoulder-length medium brown hair and green eyes. She is 17 as well although she's 5 months older than me. She too lives in LA, just down the road from me. We do everything together she's like the sister i never had.

I used to have a bestfriend called Niall, he was amazing; the bestest friend anyone could ask for. A true gentleman. We were inseperable until he went to move to London with his family about 4 years ago for unknown reasons. he promised me that he would keep in contact but he broke that promise, he changed his number and never even gave it to me. I text his mum one time ask if I could talk to him but everytime i did, he would just make excuses to stop the conversation that was taking place. One day i managed to get hold of him and what he said to me still makes me upset even to this day.

*flashback*

i picked up my phone off of my nightstand to see if I had any missed calls; but there was none. Its been 2 months since Nialls moved and he hasnt been answering my messages at all. So I thought I'd give it one last go. I dialled the number and suprisingly he answered..

Me: Niall?

Niall: What the hell do you want Ellie?

Me: I just wanted to talk to you

Niall: Why the hell would i want to talk to you? You're nothing but a sad, annoying, pathetic little girl who can't take a hint when someone doesnt want to be friends with you. I never liked you i always thought you were ugly and fat and everyone at school made fun of you and you know what, it was me who started everything! The name calling, the pranks people pulled on you, the tripping you up in the corridor, EVERYTHING WAS ME BECAUSE I HATED YOU AND I REALLY HATE YOU NOW

Before I could answer, he put the phone down. That night I didnt sleep at all, just thinking about what he said. Why would someone pretend to be my friend?

*Back to the present day*

I was bought from my thoughts by someone knocking on my front door. I instantly knew who it was. AMY!!

I rushed down the stars and opened the front door to a bright and cheery Amy, carrying multiply boxes for me to pack the last little bits in. 

''Out the way pesant I have to put these boxes somewhere before i drop them all'' She barged into my house like she usually does and ran straight to my room. ''Well hello to you'' She just laughed at my reply. We spent 3 hours packing things in my house which i might need. Glasses, towels,clothes, ect. One we were all done, we packed everything into Amys car and drove to our university.

The university of California you wont know whats hit you.