Chapter eight

Authors note

Hey guys, chapter 9 is finally here, sorry it took me a while to update but I've been really busy lately.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

*Ellie's POV*

The last thing I heard was Liam asking Zayn why he would push me. Then I just blacked out. See, I really hate hospitals. Ever since my parents died I cant stand them. The smell, the sight of doctors, just everything about them I hate which is why I blacked out.

Now I'm here; laying motionless in a hospital bed all alone. They took 4 hours to get all the glass out. I didnt know there was so much of it. Amy has come to visit me but i didn't want to see the boys so I sent them away. I cant help but feel guilty though. I did nothing wrong but something is telling me that I did. Was it to do with the accident, or was it about someone else?

*Zayn's POV*

I can't help but feel so bad for what I did to Ellie. I put her in hospital. I nevr knew I was capable of such things but now I can see I am. Being in the gang has made me stronger physically which is why I pushed her so strongly. Niall was so upset. I don't know why though; maybe he likes her? Thing is, they didn't seem to like each other at the airport. The whole situation is confusing, sometimes they have moments, others they hate each other. I don't know what's going on.

*Ellie's POV*

Amy has finally signed the release papers so I'm free to go. I don't know why they kept me in for so long really when a different patient could have had my space at the hospital. I collected my things and went to the car with Amy. To my surprise, Harry was in the back.

"Hey Ellie! Amy invited me to come collect you I hope you don't mind."

Harry looked at me with uncertain eyes, waiting for my reply. I didn't know what to say so I sort of just nodded my head in his direction. I hopped in the car and sped off back to campus. I got out the car and Harry slung his arm around my shoulder but I shrugged it off. I don't know what was wrong with me but I just wanted to see that one face. The one that belonged to the cocky, Irish guy I know. But the thing is, I have no idea why.

As we approached the door to the dorm, we heard loud movements from inside followed with someone saying "Quick they'll be back in a minute" My curiosity took over and i stormed through the door to find the bos has cleaned the apartment. Nothing was out of place. Everything looked brand new! I didn't know what to say and Liam clearly noticed that.

"Hey Ellie how are you? Is your back okay? Niall will make you some tea and Zayn has something for you" Liam nodded at Zayn and he came in front of me with a box from Tiffanys. I looked up at Zayn shocked. I wasn't expecting a gift at all!

"Zayn what is this?"

"open it silly" I just laughed at his reply. Slowly, I opened the lid off the box and there sat a bracelet with 7 silver charms on. I inspected them carefuly and then put the pieces together. Each charm represented each person in the room.

"Theres an infinity charm because you and Amy are best friends, a Starbucks cup charm because Harry loves starbucks, a square charm for me beacuse I'm mysterious, a simple Diamond charm to represent Liam as hes the father of us and is simple, there's a carrot charm to represent Louis" I giggled at his reasoning for that one but Louis interrupted me.

"Excuse me but i love carrots, do you have a problem Zayn? Oh and Ellie, I chose my charm" Zayn shook his head at the floor smiling then he realized there was one more harm left.

"The last one represents Niall, it's a padlock because Niall may not have always been there for you, and said some horrible things, but there will always be a connection between you both. We can all see it in your eyes" I looked up at everyone to realize that Niall wasn't in the room.

"If you're wondering where he is, he wont be here for a while, he has to take care with some stuff in Ireland but don't worry, he will be back soon just try not to miss him" Liam said to me. I just blushed at his comment.

Did I really like Niall? I could possibly. But his tattoos and piercing were so attractive, and his accent was just to enticing, but he was a cocky guy and I know from experiences from when we were younger, he has anger issues.

Could I like Niall?

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this was just a filler chapter, more will happen in the next one I promise. I'll have it posted up by tomorrow so I won't keep you waiting.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling errors, I'm using my laptop and it doesn't have a grammar check thing so sorry about that!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chater.