Chapter two

*Ellie's P.O.V*

We finally arrived at the college and got all of our boxes moved to our dorm. Me and Amy were so lucky to be able to share a room with each other. If it wasn't for her dad, then we would have been on completely different complexes to one another. Amy's dad wasn't to happy about her being on her own so he made the school change where I would be staying, to Amy's room to make sure 'I keep an eye on Amy' her dads words not mine!

As we started unpacking, I got a weird feeling about something, like I knew something bad would happen this year. I could always sense these things, it was like a sixth sense to me. Amy noticed my actions and shook me a little. ''Ellie nothings going to happen don't worry. We are here to have fun not to worry about little feelings'' I stared at her, realizing she was right so I just nodded at her. We finished unpacking and getting our door to exactly how we wanted it. I got the bed nearest the window whilst Amy's was on the other side of the dorm. We had a lounge with white carpets, white chairs and a 48'' TV on the wall. Me and Amy were massive movie watchers so we decided we would buy a big TV as we watch it most of the time. We put in some tall fake plants to give the place some colour and brightness. 

I went to go unpack the things in the kitchen such as our own glasses, pots and pans, cutlery, plates and dishes. The room was provided with things but we decided we would bring our own to match the dorm.

Amy came bounding into the kitchen with a big smile on her face. ''Why so happy Ams?'' She tried to hide the fact that she was smiling. ''Nothing isn't a girl allowed to smile?''

''Yeah but why so happy?''

''Well did I ever tell you about my friends Liam and Louis who live in London?''

''The ones who you Skype like all the time?'' She paused at this because she didn't know I knew about her talking to them.

''What, how did yo- never mind. Anyway they are coming to this college to study! I finally get to see them again and you can meet them and oh my god this is going to be great. There plane lands in about 2 hours and we are going to pick them up from the airport so we need to leave like now so go get ready!'' Before I started to protest she grabbed my arm pulling me to the door, only leaving me time to quickly pick up my white converse. 

''Amy you could of at least let me get changed I look like a gran dad who hasn't come out of bed for 2 months!'' She looked down at my outfit that consisted of a baseball jersey, black leggings and a backwards Lakers snap back.

''You look like a hot mess babe, anyway I thought you didn't want a boyfriend but now you want to impress Liam and Louis?'' She wiggled her eyebrows at me and I just burst out with laughter.

''Oh shut up lets just go''

We got to the airport a bit late because of the traffic in the city. We pulled into the 'pick up' section of the airport and sure enough there were two guys sat on their suitcases in chino shorts, white tank tops and snap backs. Maybe I didn't have to impress them, they seemed laid back. Soon the car stopped and Amy ran out to the two boys. I slowly got out of the car not sure what do to because of my awkward self. One of the guys noticed me and let of of Amy and came towards me. 

''Well hello love you must be Ellie, Amy has told us lots about you. I'm Louis and this is Liam'' He said pointing at the other guy.

''Yeah hello I'm Ellie its lovely to finally meet you'' I gave them both a hug and got back in the car. The ride home was filled with jokes, laughter, and of course moaning that we were all hungry. Amy stopped at McDonald's and we all ordered. We ate in the car as it was getting dark and we were not going to drive in the middle of the night. Once we finally got to the complex, the boys couldn't find their room so we offered to let them spend the night at ours and then help them find it in the morning. 

''I call shotgun on the sofa, Louis you get the floor'' Liam shouted as we walked into our doorm room.

''Oh for god sake Liam there's 2 sofas'' Liam looks around and sees both sofas big enough to accommodate them both.

''Ah yes so there is well good night guys'' And with that we all drifted off to sleep.