Chapter ten

Nialls POV

Oh good heavens why would I ask her on a date? She doesn't even like me! Hell she hates me! I need to win her over, I never wanted to stop talking to her, she was my world. We have known eachother since we were both 5 and I've had a crush on her since then to this very day. I can't believe I let her go once so it's not happening again. I'm going to show her how much I like her. Louis knows about my crush on her and I think he's told Liam but they won't tell the others. Hopefully.

I didn't know where to take Ellie on our date at all, I was thinking about it all day. I called her 'my girl' today. Why would I do that? She's going to think I'm obsessed with her.

Now where to take her on our date? I remember her saying she loves Italian food when we were friends. I'm going to take her to the best place in town, Marcos cuisine. I've been there to deliver things to old customers of the gang before but I haven't been there in a long time. Luckily I know Marco so he lets me have the VIP section and discounts on the food. It's still going to be expensive but it's all worth it for Ellie.
I threw on my suit and drive to Ellie's apartment. When she opened the door she looks amazing. I quickly checked her out but realised she was too busy checking me out to notice. She blushed as she knew I caught her looking at me. She's so beautiful when she blushes. She's beautiful anyway but tonight is the best I've ever seen her look.

I lead her out of the apartment and to my car. I opened the door for her and she got it. I quickly jogged around the other side and drive off.

"Niall where are we going?"
"It's a surprise but it's somewhere you'd love" she looked at me and studied the side of my face, I couldn't bear look at her but I could feel her eyes burning holes in the side of my face. We made light conversation on the way to the restaurant and finally we pulled up at the valet parking.

"Ah Niall you're back, you doing business here today?" It was my old friend Billy who used to be in my gang but he was kicked out for not doing the assignment he was given.

"Billy mate it's good to see you again, no business here today but a date with this beautiful girl" billy checked her out and eventually have me a nod to say I made a good decision. Ellie and I walked inside and went to our table. Soon Marco came over and took our orders but he seemed a bit off.

"So Niall you here on business because Ryder is over there waiting for something" as soon as he mentioned Ryder my whole emotions dropped, my stomach flipped and I felt really sick. Ryder always said he'd come and find me one day to get his revenge on me. See when I was in my dads gang, I killed his brother because he pulled a gun on me and now he wants me dead as well. I've managed to avoid him until now.

"No I'm not doing business today Marco but I think the plans for our date have changed. Come on Ellie we need to go" but before we left Ryder had come up to us.

"Well well well if it isn't Niall Horan. I've heard you've changed gangs now. Don't think that will get you off the hook, I've been watching your every move and will be until I can pursue my act of, shall we say, kindness" he came up to Ellie and stroked her cheek.

"You got yourself a fine looking girl here Horan. Prize winner." Then he did something I never thought he'd do, he kissed her right in front of me. She struggled under his grip but I knew I couldn't do anything I had to stand there and watch him kiss her violently. Then he let her go and she ran to my arms.

"You better watch your back Horan and others around you, who knows who I could start with first" and with that he walked away and left the restaurant. Ellie was trembling in my arms so I decided I would take her back home and we would just watch a film at my apartment.

Rudders words stuck in my head the whole way home "who knows who I could start with first" he'd never hurt any if my friends would he?

I didn't know what he was going to do; but I did know I had to tell the boys about the encounter and keep Ellie and Amy safe.

I need to protect her but how? Our gang doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe if we could get the whole 200 gang members involved Ryder wouldn't do anything?

*at Nialls apartment*

Ellie's POV

The encounter at the restaurant was so scary. He wanted revenge on Niall but I don't know what he meant or what Niall had done. Once we left the restaurant and got to his apartment I went and chose a film. I chose the fault in our stars and say on the opposite end of the sofa to Niall. It wasn't until I started drifting off to sleep that I felt him move next to me. He carried me to his bed and laid me down. He kissed my forehead then went to sleep on the sofa.

*about 3 hours later*
*still Ellie's POV*

I abruptly woke up with swear dripping down my forehead and Niall holding my shoulders. I had a nightmare about my parents. I have one every night but this was worse. As I started thinking about the dream I started crying. Niall noticed and bought me in for a hug. I felt sparks when rubbed my back but I didn't say anything. But what I did next really surprised me.

"Niall stay with me please I don't want to be alone tonight." He looked shocked at my request but crawled into the bed next to me. He pulled me into his chest and held me so close to him; as if he was scared id go somewhere.

"Goodnight Ellie"
And that's how the rest of the night went; we both fell asleep together and the best part,

It felt right.

----------------------------
Hello readers!
This is chapter 10 I hope you liked it.
The next chapter will have more drama in it but I needed to write this filler chapter to tell you about Ryder!

What do you guys think about #Nellie? Will they get together?

Find out in the next chapters to come!