Chapter three

Ellie's P.O.V

Once we were all awake, I decided I would be first to shower so i quickly washed, shaved and rinsed my hair. I got out and applied moisturizer everywhere and got dressed. I wore some MUM jean shorts with a black belt, a white crop top, a red flannel around my waist, black knee high socks with my timberland's. I then blow-dried my hair and curled the ends slightly. I applied little make up, a little foundation, eyeliner, mascara and of course filled in my brows a little but not to much. I liked looking natural and not caked up. My skin is pretty clear any, I was blessed by the Gods i know. I came out of the bathroom and checked that I looked okay. Not going to lie, Liam was really good looking with his quiff and his muscle tank tops. I wanted to look good for him. 

Once everyone was ready we set off walking around campus to find Liam and Louis's rooms. Turns out they were on the oposit side of campus and it took about 20 minutes to walk there. We would defiantly be driving there from now on instead of walking. 

''Hey Louis how's Zayn and Harry?'' Amy started a conversation with Louis and Liam so I was just walking on my own staring off into space.

''Yeah they're great, them and Niall are actually studying here I think, but I haven't spoken to them in a few months.'' My head instantly sprang to their direction. Did he really just say Niall? 

I never told Amy about Niall. Hell I didn't even tell anyone I couldn't. Liam then interrupted my thoughts. ''Really? God I have'nt seen the guys in ages we defiantly need to get together if they are here! I've actually got Nialls number shall i ring him?'' I started to get really light headed when Liam said that. God i cant see him after all this time, not after what he said to me on the phone! But i couldn't help but realize i didn't know his last name so the chances of it being him were slim to none. Once i got over my mini episode I just carried on as if nothing happened. Liam went off to talk to Niall. I just hope it wasn't him.

I knew i had a bad feeling about this year.