Chapter Nine

Hey guys!
Here's chapter nine I hope you like it!
Sorry if there's any spelling errors or mistakes I'm writing this on my phone but I wanted to update for all my readers.
-------------------------------------------
*Ellies POV*
I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off. I was not prepared for today at all! Today is the first day of college and boy am I glad to be getting away from all the drama with the boys and Amy. It's not that I don't like being with them, it's just, I don't like it without Niall. Liam said he'd be coming to school today as he got home early from his trip last night. I hope I have some classes with him.
After a while lying in bed thinking about the day, I finally decided to get up and have a shower. Then I blow dried my hair straight and threw on some black skinny jeans and a black long sleeve crop top. I applied minimal make up as I didn't want to be labeled as a cake face on the first day. Just as I was ready, Niall text me.
"Hey Ellie, we need to talk. I'll pick you up in 15 minutes and drive you to school, make sure you're ready"
I checked myself over again in the mirror making sure I looked okay. I didn't worry about my appearance but now I knew Niall would see me I suddenly took interest.
Any got a lift with Liam about 10 minutes ago so I was left alone in the apartment waiting for Niall. A few moments later there was a knock on the door.
I went and opened it and there in front of me stood Niall. But not just Niall, this was the best I'd ever seen him look. He had black skinny jeans on with a white muscle tee, a leather jacket, raybans and a pair of converse. His tattoos showed threw his white tshirt very clearly and you could see the outline of his toned body. Once I realised I was checking him out I looked up at him to find him smirking at me.

" take a picture it will last longer" I just blushed at his comment and exited the room and locked the door. We both walked down the corridor not saying a word. However, it was a comfortable silence until he spoke up.
"So about what I said to you in the car,I didn't mean for it to make things weird between us even though they aren't normal but I just wanted to let you know that my father was the reason I stopped talking to you. He made me. But now I want to show you how much I've missed you and want to make up for lost time. So please will you let me take you out tonight? Just me and you so we can catch up. It's not a date well it can be if you want" he awkwardly scratched his neck as we drove to school as he anticipated my answer.

"Okay sure we can go out tonight and it can be a date" he looked shocked at my answer but just smirked at me. We pulled up at school and all heads turned our way. How did everyone know us if it was our first day?
"Princess I was in the biggest gang in the world, people know me" I guess I said that out loud. Niall came round the car and slung an arm around my shoulders. We walked into school and people looked scared out of their minds. One guy winked at me but Niall soon stepped in.
"Excuse me but can't you see this is my girl and not yours so you don't wink at her" by the end of the sentence he had the guy pinned to the wall by his collar. I quickly rushed over to stop them but niall let go before anything happened and grabbed my hand and we went to class. We had 1st, 4th and 5th lesson together.
The day went really well, no one bothered me or the rest of the boys, Amy really hit it off with Liam but not we are getting my things sorted for my date. I put on a long black jumpsuit that was backless with a gold belt, some black heels, a black and white jacket and slicked my hair back behind my ears. My make up consisted of a neutral eye, dark purple lips and a bit of face make up.

*after 1 hour of waiting*
There was a knock at the door and Amy went to answer it. I heard the Irish accent and instantly knew who it was. I couldn't wait to see him. And when I did, I'd never seen anything like it. Niall was dressed in a black tux with a black thin tie and a white shirt, with proper shoes. All his tattoos were covered and his piercings were taken out. I'd never seen him look so innocent in all my life.

"Ellie you look great, amazing, beautiful" he blushed at his comment which made me giggle.
"You don't look so bad yourself Horan" he just smirked at my statement,
"Well then m'lady let's go on our date"

Oh god, what have I let myself in for?

-----------------------------------------
That was chapter nine! It was a filler chapter but don't worry there will be some more drama in upcoming chapters to look out for that.
The next update will be with in the next 3 days.
Hope you liked this chapter guys, don't forget to vote and comment! :)