16

Tae walked past Jungkook's room to find the door still shut and it very silent. He gave a gentle knock but there was no answer. He slowly opened the door to be greeted with the sweetest sight he'd seen in a while.

Jungkook was asleep on his back with his left arm wrapped around Yn as her head rested in the nook of his shoulder, her mouth was open like his but she was dribbling onto his T-shirt, the bed was surrounded by tissues, sticky Calpol syringes where he'd topped her up throughout the night, empty beakers of water, plushies on every available space on the bed and another set of clean pyjamas were on her.

He smiled to himself as took a picture, then he shut the door quietly and went back out leaving them to sleep. They'd clearly had a rough night and could do with a few more hours.

He met everyone else in the living space as he sat at the kitchen island and ate some cereal.
"Did you not wake Jungkook up?" Namjoon asked and Tae shook his head taking out his phone and showing them the picture.
"That was a rough second night. I hope she's okay. Yoongi told me about it a while ago." Namjoon said as he looked sad, no one wanted a poorly little, Yoongi interjected as he placed his plate in the dishwasher.
"She'll be fine as long as we keep on top of her medicine, you useless fucks." He grinned as he walked off to his own room, proud of his heroic performance last night when they were all panicking.

It was an hour or so before they were due to leave when Jungkook finally surfaced with Yn koala'd to his front. He was dressed in a grey trackie and ready for dance practice and he'd dressed their little in a floral Adidas tracksuit that was light and comfortable for the day ahead as she still wasn't feeling well. His hair was a little ruffled and fluffy and he had left Yn's loose and hanging down her back and shoulders.

"You both look fucked

"You both look fucked." And Jin clouted Hoseok around the back of the head for his bad language.
"We are. We've been up most of the night. Hop down a sec princess and I'll pack some things for you to do today okay?" Jungkook said as he stifled a yawn and prised Yn's hands from round his neck and she started to whine.
"Papa nooooo" And she started to well up as soon as her feet touched the floor and she clung to the hem of his jumper. He let out a long tired sigh and was about to pick her back up but Jimin stepped in to save a clearly very tired Jungkook.

"Hey twinkle toes, I'll carry you okay? Kookie is tired. Come here" he smiled his best eye smile and she pattered over to him and he picked her up and she instantly settled her head onto his shoulder as her tiredness took a hold even though she'd not long been up.

Before Jimin could even say anything Jungkook had already traipsed back upstairs to pack a bag with things to keep Yn busy it needed to include toys, colouring, juice, snacks, Calpol, an iPad, a roll up bed and the pink fluffy blanket. Essentials.
"Someone go help him so he can eat and actually look after himself for a second or two before we leave." Jin said over his shoulder as he prepared snacks in pots to keep Yn going for the day as Yoongi went to help Jungkook.

Jimin was in his element carrying Yn around, he sat on the sofa with her still clinging to his front, refusing to be alone for more than a few seconds. Jimin ran his fingers through her hair as he thought to himself. This was all well and good but they'd have to dance and she'd have to be alone. Would she throw a tantrum when they had to dance? That'd effect their concentration for sure.

He was pulled out of his thoughts as she lifted her head and saw Taehyung walk behind the sofa. She liked him. He was handsome, and he had a nice smile, and felt strong. She sat up a little and lifted her arms to him with a pouty face and he instantly walked around the other side to give her what she wanted.
"Come here my poorly baby girl. Papa Tae Tae has got you." He cooed as he nuzzled his nose on the top of her head.

She put her thumb in her mouth, fisted his jumper with her spare hand and observed the goings on around her with her head on Tae's shoulder as he carried her about. Everyone was getting ready to leave. They were going somewhere. She felt crappy and didn't want to go anywhere. Jungkook came back downstairs with a small trunki loaded with things to keep her happy while they worked and a small smile crept across her face as he met her eyes.

"Having fun there little one?" He smiled as he watched the smile on her face creep further up the more Tae treated her like a baby. She nodded and Jungkook chuckled as he put the snacks Jin had potted into a lunch box for her.
"Are we all ready?" Namjoon asked as he stood next to Tae and stoked Yn's soft hand that was clutching Tae's jumper.

There was a chorus of yes and nearly as everyone started to grab keys, wallets, shoes and phones. Hoseok grabbed Yn's trunki for Jungkook and Yoongi put one of her pink bucket hats and a pink face masks in his pocket ready for the car exit at the studio. You never knew who'd be hanging around outside the BigHit building. She stayed in Tae's arms as they made their way down the building and into the car park.