187

As expected Yn was a little bit tired and grumpy.
"What's wrong buttercup?" Yoongi's stylist asked as she applied makeup to his face, glancing Yn's way to see her looking a little forlorn as she sat on a chair staring into space just a few foot away.

"I forgot my bear."
"Ah the one we all made?"
"Mhmm."
"Are you sleepy?" She asked and Yn nodded slowly, the bright artificial lighting hurting her tired eyes.

Yoongi's stylist stopped what she was doing and bent down to whisper something in his ear. He nodded a little.
"Sure, just this once, as long as you remove it after." He muttered looking at his sleepy, bored kitten.

"Yn? Here you go." Yoongi's stylist smiled gathering up some of her older makeup and handing it to her with a little light up mirror on a stand.
"Oh. I'm allowed?" Yn asked looking at Yoongi who was closest and he smiled with a nod and thought how cute she looked when her face lit up.
"Oh wow. Thank you so much!" Yn beamed happily, suddenly wide awake as her eyes shone with ideas at all the colours and makeup in front of her.

Yoongi thanked his stylist who said it wasn't a problem and they all carried on, the room quiet due to the early hour as everyone was still trying to wake up properly, apart from the stylists who'd been there longer than the boys to set up. 

They were all eventually done and ready to head to the next step which was getting dressed into the stage outfits ready to sing and dance after the interview. Yn tottered into the dressing room a few minutes later after having her face scrubbed clean by the stylists and her hair styled into two neat buns with her fringe clipped to the side with colourful clips covered in glitter.

She looked around.
Papa looked tired.
Papa Joonie looked like a space cadet staring off into the distance.
Papa Jin looked handsome as ever.
Papa Grumpy looked..grumpy.
Papa Sunshine's brows furrowed as he tugged on his shoes.
Papa Jimin was running his hand through his hair for the bajillionth time.
Papa Tae Tae was sat on the sofa scrolling through his phone as he rubbed at his nose nonchalantly not really taking in what he was seeing. 

He glanced up to see Yn.
"Ah baby girl. You look nice. Who did that for you?"
"All the girls." Yn smiled pointing to the room across the hall where happy chatter could be heard as the stylists tidied up after the boys had left.
"Shall we take a selfie?" Tae asked with a big grin and Yn gave him a thumbs up with a wink making him and the others laugh at her.
"Why're you winking at me?" Tae laughed as he pulled her onto his lap and she shrugged with a sheepish grin.
"It seemed like a good idea." She said happily as she got comfy and looked at the screen on Tae's phone that had the camera on it as he held it up slightly snapping  pictures of them and they settled for uploading one of them pulling silly faces, and as expected straight away it started gaining likes, comments and re-tweets.

Yn was getting better at staying on the side lines whilst the boys filmed. They would occasionally glance her way and smile at her as she jumped and waved. 
"And the final question of the day. Where's little Yn?" The host asked and the boys all grinned and smiled as they pointed her way and waved and she grinned and gave a very energetic wave back as they stood to take the stage to sing before finishing up and heading to the next venue.

"Okay let's go. On to the next place." Namjoon ordered as soon as they were done dancing and the tech guys were removing their microphones as they shrugged out of their jackets handing them to the waiting stylists to quickly move to the next place. 
"Where are we going next?" Yn asked as her hands were taken by Jin and Jungkook as they all jogged down the hallway back to the changing room to get dressed at lightning speed as they explained they had a photo shoot for a japanese magazine next.