46

They sat in their designated chairs and watched the Grammys. Yn had a great time, she sang, danced and was allowed some cola, she wasn't usually allowed sugary drinks so this was a real treat.

Yn made a new friend who was sat on the chair in front. Her name was Dolly. When the boys were called up to present an award, Yn stayed with Dolly and watched from her chair. She enjoyed this, this lady had an accent that had Yn amazed, she sounded like a cowgirl. She had a wonderful time talking in English to Dolly for a lot of the evening with her papa's filming her chatting and talking.

After what felt like a long time, it was all over and Yn was carried to the car and back to the hotel rooms by papa sunshine. They did a vlive and had something that looked fizzy in a bottle.
"Papa Joonie? What's that?" Yn asked pointing to the glass he was holding.
"Hmm...it's apple juice...I'll get you some." He said slyly pouring apple juice into a champagne flute, thankfully, it looked almost exactly the same.

"Wow! Thank you!" Yn gushed as she ran over to papa, papa Jimin and papa Tae Tae to show them she had the same. As the evening went on she kept refilling her own glass with apple juice until she ran out.

Surely, the apple juice in the bottle was the same?

Surely??

She glanced around at the tipsy papa's and sneakily poured some into her own glass.

It tasted off. Not overly nice but maybe it was the bubbles making it weird? Yn continued to sip it like the papa's did, it clearly wasn't off as they kept drinking it so despite its...odd taste it must be okay.

Yn's head started to feel funny by the time she had filled her glass up again for the third time, she felt like everything was really really funny, and her feet wouldn't walk where she wanted them too.

She wobbled over to Jungkook and held her arms out to be carried and he obliged right away.
"You're a little wobbly princess. Are you very tired?" And she giggled. A lot.
"Nnooooooo. My legs feel f-hic-unny. Funny, they feel funny. Funny is a funny word isn't
-hic- it papa?" He instantly became sober after hearing her talk and walked over to the table.

"Is this your glass little one??"
"-hic- yup yup yup. Thatsss mine!" She wobbled in his arms and he sighed heavily.

"WHO LEFT THE CHAMPAGNE ON THE TABLE?!" He shouted and silence fell across the room.

"I did duhhhh. So we can reach it easier!" Jimin said exasperated and Jungkook placed Yn on her feet and marched over to Jimin as the others watched, confused by what was going on.

"Go talk to your five year old daughter papa Jimin." He growled pointing to Yn swaying and humming to herself as she drew a face in the spilt champagne on the table and fell about laughing. Jimin straightened himself out and walked over to Yn.

"Hey twinkle toes. Did you have a good night?"
"Papa -hic- Jimin! Aaabbbbsolutely! Did you?
-hic-"
"Wow. Ummm...I see the issue here." He said to himself and lifted her up and adjusted his grip as she swayed in his arms and Taehyung came over.

"Baby girl? What apple juice did you drink?" He asked, worrying filling his face as they all realised what had happened and Yn slowly pointed to the open bottles on the table and they all groaned.

"Okayyyy Kitten. Let's get you some water. And let's not all argue and panic over it. It's not the end of the world okay? Jungkook refrain from getting Jimin in a headlock please." Yoongi said bluntly as he took Yn from Jimin's hold and walked her to get some water from his room where it was quieter and she could settle a little and relax.

As soon as he got her into his room he chuckled.
"For goodness sake Kitten. Of all the stunts you pull on Grammy night, you manage to get drunk." He placed her gently on the bed and handed her a cup of water, with instructions to wait there while he went to her room to fetch her sleeping clothes, toothbrush, jumper and hairbrush.

Upon returning he helped her get dressed and ready for bed and was sat behind her on the bed combing her hair through with his fingers after he brushed it. The jingle of papa grumpy's bracelets and the feeling of her hair being combed made her sleepy and she started to doze off sat upright.

Yoongi laid her down, handed her the black jumper, put the blanket over her and turned the lights off leaving the bathroom one of for a little bit of light. He got into his own sleep wear and sat next to her leaning against the head board as she laid quietly next to him clutching Jungkook's black jumper. He scrolled through his phone as he sat there and continued to stroke her hair and before he knew it she was fast asleep letting out gentle snores next to him.

He chuckled to himself, placed his phone on silent on his bedside table and went to sleep himself listening to the gentle sounds of his little girl sleeping next to him peacefully.