Chapter 4.

Chapter 4 - Valentine

-

January 6th 8:30

@calum5sos

Me: good morning cal pal :-)

Me: I have work today.... AGAIN... smh

Me: cal pal? Do you think I'll work at Starbucks forever?

Me: I hope not...I want to do something cool, like..

Me: .... Idk... what's something cool?

Me: gtg sam's driving me to work.

Me: have a good day cal pal :-)

-

I lock my phone and place it in my back pocket as I grab my jacket and green barista apron.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and see my bother sam waiting at the door with his car key waiting to drive me to work.

"Ready to go margs?" He asked and I nodded at him.

-

Today's shift was awful, it was so busy it felt like it would never end. As soon as the clock hit 4pm i grabbed my bag and coat from the staff lounge and I couldn't have gotten out of there quicker.

Sam was waiting for me outside when I came out.

On the way home I decide to open Twitter to my chat with Calum.

Me: UGH today sucked!

Me: Some kid spilled a drink all over the floor...

Me: i had to clean it because of course nobody else did...

Me: god ..you don't wanna hear this.

Me: I hope your day was substantially better..

Me: substantially?...who am I?

-

I walk into my room and plonk down on my bed. I open YouTube and see a new shame Dawson video. I lie down and position the phone in some pillows so it stays up without me holding it, and I hit play.
After a while I start to feel my eyelids getting heavy and I am so tired that I can't even try to fight it.

I wake up to the sound of a random video playing on my phone that is now knocked over, probably from me moving in my sleep. I pick it up and exit the YouTube app and I look at the time, 1:00am.
"Shit" I say to myself, I didn't mean to sleep this long. I rub my eyes and decide to check Twitter ...I'm on that app way to much.. damn 5sos.
I open it up to see a new tweet from Calum.

@calum5sos : my day was substantially ...okay. How was yours?

This is too weird to be a coincidence...first he tweets basically what I said in our dm a few days ago and now he used the exact word... oh shut up Margo, it's a word ...in the English dictionary ..that everyone uses. stop being so ridiculous.

I reply to the tweet.

@calscurls:@calum5sos: it was substantially crap.

I hit send, like and rt Calum's original tweet and I go to head out of twitter when a notification popped up at the bottom of the screen.

@calum5sos just tweeted.

That was quick I think to myself as I click on it and I swear to god I'm loosing the plot.

@calum5sos:  :-(

I need to stop reading into things , I tell myself. He's Calum from 5sos and I'm just ..me.

Besides, I can see that he hasn't even opened the chat, that's confirmation right?

I lock my phone and throw it down beside me, I close my eyes and decide to to try and go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy another chapter.
I hope you enjoy it and I promise more updates are coming soon.

- Leigh-Anne xox