Friends

A few days more and taehyung and jungkook were like closest friends, the breakfast talks, the memorable incidents, the "how their day went" talks at the dinner with a little bit of flirting as a topping, everything was perfect.

It had now become a habit of taehyung to make breakfast for jungkook before he goes to college and jungkook cannot even go without eating it. His posh breakfast.

Today was the same day. Eating breakfast together, saying goodbyes to each other with a sad heart (somehow deep inside they wish that they would see Mrs. Jee everyday so they can give each other goodbye kisses) and then taehyung getting ready for his own schedule.

Jungkook now was too indulged with taehyung that he always forgets to call his girlfriend but the girlfriend she is, always calls him and with a heavy heart he had to talk to her even though he so wanted to be near taehyung. But still he loved her.
Yeah he did

Taehyung, on the contrary was the same. Not that his boyfriend cared but taehyung still somehow did. Their meetings now almost extinct.
It was sad he had to agree he loved him that he couldn't leave him.
But you know, their relationship, it was wasteless, in danger.

He sometimes wonder if he will ever get his true love.
Jimin is not his true love, he is you know

Just a boyfriend

"Where are you going?" He asked as he looked at his boyfriend who stood up, still typing on his phone.

"Somewhere" he said bluntly and started moving

Currently they― taehyung was in the college cafeteria, he thought he was with his boyfriend but all he did was just use his phone. So currently he now sat alone eating his remaining sandwich as he looked at the retreating figure of his boyfriend.
He heaved a long sigh and got up

He sighed another frustrated sigh when he remembered he had to walk alone.

He was walking, kicking stones as he thought about his breaking relationship. He was in front of a park, looking at two cute dogs, cuddling. He smiled to himself and went near them.
The two puppies looked at him and yapped happily, their tails wagging.
He petted the fur of each other and laughed when they saw that the two were fighting for his attention.

"Taehyung!" A voice called him and he looked behind, his lips curling into a smile, somehow

"Jungkook?" He said as he reached for him but stopped when he saw the younger run towards him

"Hi" he panted as he had been running

"Hello, but what are you doing, i suppose you should be in the class right now?" he asked as he looked at his watch

"Yeah i should be but i didn't want to so i just bunked. I was thinking of going home but I spotted you so just thought why not go together" he said as he took few swigs from his water bottle.

"So shall we go?" He asked as he kept the bottle back in his bag.

"Just a few more moments" taehyung said as he looked at the two dogs waiting for his attention

He bent down and petted them again. Jungkook quirked an eyebrow but still sat at the bench near. The afternoon sun was beaming though it was not hot because it was early winter.

Taehyung finally got up and sat beside the older. He looked at the lake in front of them. The park was silent besides the two creatures playing on the ground. The lake formed ripples as cold breeze flew through it, the atmosphere was simply calming

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was busy looking at the lake

"Jungkook?" He called and without turning his head he answered with a small yes

"H-how is your girlfriend?" He stuttered thinking if it was an appropriate question or not

"Nice" he said bluntly still looking at the lake

"What about your boyfriend?" He finally turned towards the younger, who was looking at him with innocent eyes, he would have cooed but he resisted himself.

"Fine, I guess" taehyung said as he looked down, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

Jungkook would have questioned further but the look in taehyung's eyes made him not to do so.

He simply looked away and stared at the ripples forming in the lake.

Jungkook looked at him and got up, he signalled taehyung that they were leaving.

"You go" he sighed and continuously stared at the lake

Jungkook shrugged and started to walk, he didn't want to but he thought taehyung needed his own time. He looked repeatedly at him as he walked away from him.

He finally decided to walk away.
Taehyung sat on the bench and puffed his cheeks. After a few minutes he decided to just go home.
Thinking too much about his rocky relationship is not good for him. So he just lets it off

He turned to see jungkook still standing, his legs crossed and side leaning over a tree, his mouth was formed in a smile

Taehyung smiled and shook his head, the gesture was somewhat heart melting for him. He quickly ran towards the elder and smiled at him

"Shall we?" He asked and taehyung nodded

They both walked, their arms brushing subtly and the smiles not replacing their mouth.

"Thanks"

"Always"

The walk was silent, comfortably silent

Jungkook and taehyung both wished that they could walk all times like this.

It feels as if all the stress is kept at bay when they talk to each other

But somehow they know, they love their partners more than they love each other

Well we cannot say it is actually love

It's just a matter of act.

But well ut can go to some point

"Taehyung"

"Yes?"

"Umm..err... Can we be f-friends?"

"I would be more than happy"

Smiling at each other was one of their favorite things to do around

Just like now

――――――――

"It's somethimg neither of us are going to admit.
Honestly, it's okay
Because our hearts know
And that's enough for us" 🐰🐯