Day 2

Today's the day where they do the fishing task.

Taehyung and jungkook were sitting in one boat, both awkward around each other. Jungkook looking the other way and taehyung the other, though taehyung would still subtly glance at jungkook

This time their eyes met and taehyung was the one to break the contact

Jungkook furrowed his brows but still kept rowing the boat until they reached the spot

"It's your turn now" jungkook said bluntly as taehyung nodded

He took the fish hook and tied it to the fishing pole, he threw the string in the water.

"Come on! Row the boat! Now!" Taehyung shouted in full determination to win the task that he forgot that he was "no more friends" with jungkook.

Jungkook was also too indulged in the task that he forgot he had to pull up the "we are not friends anymore" face and tone

The others had caught the fish too and they approaching the two very fast so jungkook worked his flex muscles as the veins started popping from his arms

Taehyung stared at his hands as he gulped and blushed. He brushed the thoughts off as now is not the time to do so.

They reached the shore as every other instructor and teacher clapped for them. They noticed that they came first. They were so happy, after all it was their first win, say they were happy because they did it together or because they won.

They were so happy that they ran and hugged each other. Once taehyung realized what he was doing, he quickly pulled away from jungkook, a blush hiding on his face.

Jungkook withered his eyebrows as he looked at taehyung, he sighed more than that huffed and turned away.

Taehyung was having second thoughts whether what he was doing was right or wrong. He let it slide currently.

"Congratulations to you guys today, you are the winners of this task so today you won't have to perform other activities" the sports teacher instructed.

Jungkook sighed in relief, he was very tired after all that rowing. He just wanted to go back to the tent and sleep.

After having breakfast, he went towards the tent as they had no tasks today so he should better sleep.

When he reached the tent, he saw from the door that taehyung was already inside the tent, so he decided not to go inside or it would make the situation more worse. But he still went inside, thinking that why he should be affected after all it was taehyung's decision to break their "friendship".

He unzipped the tent and went inside to see taehyung quickly wipe his eyes. Now jungkook was really worried.

Was taehyung crying?

He wanted to make sure that the younger was not crying, he was worried but he didn't ask thinking he doesn't have any right now.

They are in a relation only in the house, outside it, they were friends and now they are nothing. But seeing taehyung like this it did shatter jungkook's heart he doesn't know why but it did. 

He coughed to get his attention. Taehyung quickly looked at his side and he swore taehyung did look like he cried.

"Oh sorry, I think I should leave" taehyung said quickly as he got up

"No, don't. After all it's your tent too" jungkook sighed as he slipped off his shoes and plopped on the mattress

Taehyung stood stiff not knowing what to do.

"You can do whatever you want" jungkook said. God this is so awkward to talk to taehyung like this. Heck, this ain't even talking. He was so used to talking to the younger that it had become a habit of his. And now barely even talking to him? It's uncomfortable.

Taehyung nodded and sat on his own mattress, his back facing jungkook's. Jungkook pretended to sleep as he side eyed taehyung. His small waist, soft red hair and perky as-

Stop it jungkook, what are you doing?

He shook his thoughts as he turned to the other side. Finally taehyung plopped down on the mattress, his hand slightly touching jungkook's. He quickly retracted it as he blushed recklessly. Now, jungkook was out of his mind.

Why was taehyung behaving like this with jungkook?

He got up in the speed of light and pinned taehyung, wrists tightly clenched. Taehyung quickly closed his eyes. It was too dangerous for his face to be this close to jungkook's

"What the hell is wrong with you now?!" jungkook growled and taehyung flinched

Jungkook scoffed "are you serious? Why do you keep behaving like this with me?!" he yelled and taehyung was now seriously scared of jungkook as a single tear flowed down his eyes.

"Ca-can I leave?" he said in a wavering voice. 

"Please" he whispered as it was the only thing he could muster.

Jungkook realized what he was doing. He was hurting taehyung. Again.

He released his grip as taehyung quickly ran off from the tent.

Jungkook looked at the retreating figure and mumbled to himself.

"I don't know what is wrong with you but I sure will find it out" he said determined with what he spoke.

He doesn't know why but he thinks that he cannot stay without taehyung laughing at his silly jokes, slightly hitting him on his chest or shoulder every time he makes a stupid mistake, wants to talk to him every single day, wants to eat the food he makes

Wants to be friends with him and keep him close.

And he's willing to do it by all costs.

________________

"It doesn't matter if it was a relationship or a friendship, if it ends, it breaks your heart"