First times

Taehyung and jungkook got together yesterday and tht couldn't get more happier about it.

But as much as they liked to cuddle. It was time to do the dirty (in jeon's eyes).

Taehyung was peacefully having his bathe. It's wednesday, so they both were off of college today.

Jungkook was being horny today, so he decided that he'll finally feed his dick with that plump ass he's been eyeing for so long like a hawk.

He secretly slipped in taehyung's and his shared bedroom (actually taehyung showed hs puppy eyes to jungkook that they could stay in his bedroom because he didn't want to leave his purple room).

Taehyung already told him that he was gonna take a bath and he shouldn't disturb him, yet here he was tip toeing in their own room

He gently opened the bathroom door and saw taehyung naked, rubbing the body wash on his legs, his back facing jungkook and jungkook could see taehyung's ass

And oh believe me, jungkook got the hardest boner he has ever had.

His ass was definitely something he'll eat widly. And he was surprised to see that taehyung has such a feminine body. He's would definitely fuck him mercilessly.

And he's so ready to do that.

He took his own clothes off and slipped inside the bathroom and Taehyung was busy humming to a song that he didn't notice jungkook coming in.

Jungkook stood beside taehyung and as soon as taehyung straightened up he felt something really hard poking his upper part of butt

He turned and saw jungkook. Hos abs perfectly on show as water ran through them

"Like what you see?" Jungkook asked in a deep voice as he ran his fingers through his wet hair

Taehyung got hard and gulped in submissiveness still he tried to keep up the good act

"Jung-jungkook you shouldn't be here. I-i am bathing. L-leave" he said as he tried to look anywhere but jungkook

"What if i don't, dear boyfriend?" He said sexily as he trapped Taehyung between the wall and him.

Taehyung still denied to look at him and looked sideways. Jungkook came closer to him and nipped at his ear and was shocked when taehyung released a low moan

"Already?"

"First times" said still looking away

"Look at me when i talk" jungkook demanded sexily and taehyung had to comply

As soon as taehyung looked at jungkook, he pulled him in a deep kiss. Jungkook kept tugging at taehyung's bottom lip for permission but the other kept denying as he really needed bathe. It pissed jungkook. His hands trailed from taehyung's Adam's apple and taehyung gulped, jungkook could feel the saliva going down his throat and he smirked. His hands then trailed to his waist ever so sexily and slowly that taehyung closed his eyes as he breathed heavily, they finally landed at his ass.

"You have such a fuckable ass baby" jungkook whispered sexily and taehyung got more hard at the tone

"I am so obsessed to your ass" he gave a hard slap at it and the other gasped and it was jungkook's time to the tongue work inside taehyung's mouth. He pushed his tongue so deep inside taehyung that he could almost touch his tongue end.

Taehyung was feeling so ecstatic that he gave up on denying and let jungkook do what he is doing and let his body guide itself.

Jungkook was so good with his tongue inside taehyung's mouth that he moaned loudly and uncontrollable.