chapter 6

"I want to die," the popstar mumbled into the pillow that her face was buried in, ignoring the snort that came from the other side of the room. Soft thuds across the carpet alerted her to the re-appearance of her pup as he re-entered the building. Groaning as the black dog launched himself up and on to the bed to sit on top of her back, Leia huffed once more into the pillow.

"It's not the end of the world," Cara said, her voice laced with a little sympathy but mostly excitement. She knew her friend was going to take some time to adjust to what she had just got herself into, but she was also really excited for the inside jokes that the two would be able to start having soon enough.

"What isn't?" Georgie's voice broke through their conversation as she sat the red dog leash in her hands on a table at the side of the room. "Also, I'm never taking that dog out a walk again, jeez Leia you never said he is scared of leaves."

Leia rolled over, laughing as Tate slid on to the bed next to her with a huff. The dog instantly curled into her side as she rolled over to face her sister with a small grimace on her face, aware that the brunette was upset about something. Patting his head affectionately, she turned back to look at the girl who had clearly just noticed the famous model that was also in the room.

"Oh my god, did you actually get laid?"

Cara raised her eyebrows at how excited Georgie seemed about the idea of her older sister having a one-night stand, concluding there must be a backstory there that she wasn't privy to. Leia couldn't help but let out another laugh at Georgie's blunt question, causing Tate to wiggle happily beside her. Georgie glanced between Leia and Cara, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"It's not what you think," Leia replied, her voice laced with amusement. "Cara and I didn't do anything, Georgie."

When Georgie continued to stare at them accusingly, Leia knew she had to confess before her sister started exposing all of her embarrassing secrets.

"I kissed Camila's friend," she sighed, rubbing a hand over her face as Cara whooped from where she was sitting in the corner of the room. Her feet were on the coffee table, a warm mug of coffee in her hands as she witnessed the interaction in the room. Georgie's face lit up as she joined in with Cara's laughter, very unaware that the selection of Camila's friends that she was picturing in an imaginary line-up in her head were certainly a lot different that the one that she had actually kissed.

"Oooh, was it Shawn? Isn't he a bit young for you?" Georgie asked, her head titling slightly as she rethought about her first guess. Leia squinted her eyes at the woman before feigning offence at the mention of her age.

"Firstly, I'm only like three years older than him, I think?" She stated, trailing off at the end as she tried to remember what age the boy was. "And besides, no, it wasn't him."

"You're actually five years older than him," Cara noted but was silenced with a pointed look from Georgie, who she will agree with, looked like shit.

Leia sighed, looking to Cara who simply shrugged in response. The British girl wasn't going to tell Leia who and when she had to kiss and tell - that was something that the girl would need to work out for herself. Looking back to Georgie she decided that this was simply just a moment of courage.

"Lauren," she muttered, watching as Georgie's eyes widened slightly as she took in the name.

"As in CAMILA'S BANDMATE? LAUREN JAUREGUI?" She squeaked, a massive grin crossing her face. "Didn't think she was your type."

"Usual type?" Leia questioned, not really sure what her sister was meaning.

The younger girl shared another look with Cara before bursting into laughter. She shook her head playfully, slumping down on to the bed beside her sister as she sighed dramatically. Shoving her lightly, Georgie propped herself up on her elbows to be able to look at Leia.