chapter 13

...in juicier celeb news, I'm sure you all will have seen the photos currently circulating on twitter of the very public break up between international pop-star Leia Hudson and her now ex-boyfriend Dylan Redcrown! It seems the pop-star finally had enough of their partying lifestyle and was seen having a heated argument with the man after he returned to find all of his belongings packed up outside! More on this story soon..."

Taylor turned the channel over as she entered the room, a bottle of Diet Pepsi in her hand as she gave Leia a short but stern look at how the girl had been watching what the news were saying about her. Her argument with Dylan had been rather explosive, but the photos hadn't quite captured how Leia had managed to stand up for herself for the first time in a while.

Sure, she had broken into hysterical tears after the door had shut on Dylan but no one other than her girl gang ever needed to know that. They had held her, wiped her tears and supported her until she had finally been able to move into her lounge where Camila and Cara had already fully cleaned up the place with the disinfectant and bin liners that they had bought from the store.

The best part of all? The black dog that was currently half asleep in her lap that they had brought with them. Tate had been ecstatic to see his owner and seemingly held no grudges for her giving him to Selena weeks prior. One ear was flopped across his eyes as he snores gently against Leia's leg, the reunion having tired the pup out.

"I missed you guys," Leia softly murmured to them all. She was still slightly ashamed at herself for believing that they would suddenly cut her out of her life like Dylan had lead her to believe.

"Oh come here," Taylor said, initiating a massive group hug between the group of friends. Tate huffed and wriggled in the middle of the hug, everyone laughing as the dog barked in happiness, his tail wagging frantically as he spun around to decide who was most likely to give him the best attention.

They all stayed in their group hug for a moment, the soft sound of music floating through the room coming from the Amazon Echo that Leia had on her coffee table. It had been a gift from Georgie when she had moved out to LA, knowing that the girl would get lonely if she couldn't at least talk to something. The song changed as the group went to pull out of their hug, a laugh coming from them all as they instantly recognised the tune.

"You listen to your own songs?" Cara teased Leia, causing the brunette to jokingly swipe at the girl and send them both tumbling backwards against the couch. The rest of their friends erupted into heavy laughter as the two girls engaged in a tickle war, no-one sure who was most likely to give up first.

Selena caught Taylor's eye as she looked over at the blonde, noticing how she had thrown her head back and laughed the loudest out of them all as the two girls play fought in the middle of the room. She looked back at her raven haired friend, noticing that Selena was sending her a playful smirk at how she was grinning widely at literally anything Leia did. Taylor blushed profusely as she rolled her eyes playfully back before she reached out to tap another sip of her water.

Gigi letting out a yelp broke off their fight as they all noticed the large black dog was clambering over her shoulders. Tate had obviously gotten jealous of his human getting what he thought was a belly rub and was now trying to force the blonde supermodel to play with him. She was squealing happily as the dog frantically licked at her face for attention, barking and yapping as his tail smacked Leia's phone off the table and straight into Taylor's lap. Selena reached over, tugging slightly at Tate to get the dog to leave Gigi alone and let her give him a belly rub instead, something that the dog graciously accepted.

Taylor lifted Leia's phone from her lap, moving it and noticing the message that was flashing on the screen. Leia furrowed her eyebrows as she took the phone from the blonde, confused as to who was texting her. It was too late in the UK for it to be Georgie (not that her sister was bothering to contact her anymore) and everyone else who regularly texted her was in the room. She almost considered it was Karlie - but she had came to terms that things had changed with Karlie.