°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 卩尺ㄖㄥㄖᎶㄩ乇 ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

*omg deku is so cute in that pic I can't >w<*

————————————————————-———-

*When y'all were 12*

(Y/N) Point Of View

I've known deku for so long, practically since I was born, but I've kept a secret for a long time.....I REALLY LIKE DEKU. He's so cute, so kind he wouldn't hurt a fly, so smart, and I could go on for hours. And I love touching his green hair when he's sleeping(not creepy at all). Today, I'm going to confess, I've decided I'm going to tell deku. Let's just pray if he rejects me we can still be friends. After all he's my only friend...

Deku point of view

I've known (Y/N) for so long and...I think I like her....BUT IM TOO SHY TO TELL HER. I mean she's so perfect...everything about her. Today I'm going to confess..because I want to know how she feels about me...I hope she doesn't reject me...

*ITS LITERALLY 2 AWKWARD PEOPLE LIKING EACH OTHER HAHHAA*

Author(me) point of view

(Y/N) and deku met up at the park like they always do everyday. At exactly 1:15 pm. But today was different, there was tension (and love) in the air. As they both sat on the bench they both splurted out, "I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." As both of these weirdos have red faces they continue to fight to says it first. When they finally reach a conclusion they decide to say it at the same time. 1...2...3......

•••••

MWAHAHAHA AUTHOR HAS LEFT U ON CLIFFHANGER...This is my first story please tell me how it's going so far!! I may give some background knowledge about you in the next chapter!! I don't think it's going well at all because I planned it sooo poorly legit writing and planning as I go hahaha but what's new tbh...ILL UPDATE SOON LOVES BUT ID ASK YALL NOT TO RUSH ME❤️❤️ MUCH LOVE, AUTHOR MARLENE