Sleepy

Y/N POV

We we're ready and about to walk out when it started pouring rain. I mumbled,"r u serious" I looked up at deku and he looked really mad. I held his hand and asked, "Are you mad deku? We can do something else..." I think he noticed I saw his mad face because he put on a smile and said, "It's ok we can stay inside and still have fun!"

He took me back inside and we did some immature things. While Dabi was sleeping we drew on his face and he woke up mad. He was chasing us around the base and me and deku were laughing our heads off. We spent the whole day doing crazy things when we finally plopped on deku's bed. I was about to doze off when I hear the shigaraki bust in. "We're having a meeting right now you better come or there will be consequences." I asked, "even me?" "Yes"I groaned, deku I don't wannnna goooooo" "Please Y/N I don't want to be alone" he gave me the puppy eyes I could never resist. "Fineeee"

I was walking hand in hand with deku when we arrived at the bar, everyone was already there and there was only one stool left. "Oh bummer guess I can't be here" I was about to walk away when deku pulled me along. I was confused but then he sat me on his lap as he sat on the stool. "You're not going anywhere Y/N~" I finally gave in when I listened to their boring talk. This is going on forever ugh  

I was about to fall asleep when deku shook me awake. I stayed awake for 2 minutes when I got an idea. I turned my body around so I was still sitting on his lap but my face was buried in his chest. I wrapped my arms and legs around his body. His body heat was literally asking me to sleep. "Are you getting sleepy, sleepy head~?" I nodded slightly. "It's ok u can fall asleep~" he started to stroke my hair and rub my back. I feel asleep immediately...

Deku POV

Look at Y/N sleeping~ Shes so cute. I can feel her breathing and hear her soft snoring. I wish I could stay this way with her forever. The guys were about to start yelling but I put a finger to my mouth and said, "shhh~y/n is sleeping~" I was getting sleepy myself when I yawned. I decided to ditch this boring meeting while I carried y/n to my room in the same positon. I plopped on the bed with y/n sleeping on top of me. I brushed her face gently. "So cute...why are you so cute y/n...I hope nobody else will see your sleeping face but me..."