乇ᐯ乇尺ㄚㄒ卄丨几Ꮆ 乇乂卩ㄥ卂丨几乇ᗪ

VILLIANS HIDEOUT (btw you don't know he's a villain)

I was holding deku's hand as we entered this mysterious bar. Sitting on a stool was a girl with a school uniform. She spoke up, "Ooo deku who's this?" I looked up and he snapped back, "Nobody" "Aww is somebody getting mad? Also, are we doing it again tonight?" My eyes widened in shock. Maybe...he moved on... I was about to let go of his hand when he squeezed it even tighter. "Toga, leave us alone, and mind your own.dam.business." I was surprised, I've never heard deku snap back at anyone before, or speak like that.

Speaking of which, his looks changed too. His hair is the same, but his eyes look kinda empty, and he has dark eye bags.. But he also got more muscular...I MEAN CUTER...WAIT WHAT. His personality changed too. He's not as nice as he used to be, or at least not to other people. And his vibes are creepy, almost villain-like.

He led me up to his room that looked ordinary, just a little messier. I sat down on my bed as he was cleaning up his room. I fiddled with my hands before speaking up, "So...what were you going to do tonight..." "And you would like to know because?" I felt my face heat up, "u-uh i-i u-u-u-um..." "I was just kidding y/n, that part of you is still cute" I heated up even more. I was looking at his room and it struck me. I never asked him the most important question. I felt sadness and some anger shoot through me as I stood of from his bed. He flinched a little at my sudden stand.

"Deku..." "Hm?" "Where have YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST YEAR?" "Places" "That doesn't really answer my question" "I think it does darling" Ok well answer this question. Did you have fun in your "places"? Did you have fun leaving me alone? Did you have fun leaving me heartbroken for a year? Huh?" "Y/N..." At this point tears are falling out of my eyes "Maybe I'm the only one who missed you every day. Maybe I'm the only one who wished we never fought that day and that you didn't leave. Maybe I'm the only one who wants to be in a relationship again...Do you even still feel anything for me deku...?" He walked up to me and hugged me tightly. I whispered while crying into his chest(again xD), "I hate you...so much...." "Y/N, I still love you. I've been lonely without you. I haven't even gotten a proper sleep. I missed you so much...so I decided to take you back into my life today...and now you're here with me...forever.