°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· 丨'爪 卄卂卩卩ㄚ ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

Y/N POV

Forever...? Well whatever. "Are we....still uh....dating?" "Well we never broke up now did we?" "But the fight.." He squeezed me to the point of suffocation. "Ah ah ah...let's not talk about that hm?" "Alright" I yawned "...love it's 1 pm, why are you tired?" "I didn't sleep enough in class..." "Want to take a nap?" I nodded, "Can i borrow some pjs" Izuku gave me some, the pants fit..but the shirt was too big. "Can I choose something else in your closet?" "Sure~" 

As I was searching through his closet I found a hoodie of his I used to wear all the time. I think I was staring at it for too long because he came up behind me asked, "Do you want that one?" I blushed and nodded. He laughed, "Go ahead and wear it, I haven't worn it since last year. I wore it, it smelled like deku, which was comforting. (NOT CREEPY AT ALL XD) 

I turned to look at the bed and saw deku already laying down on the bed. He patted the empty space next to him. I lied next next to him. He hugged me closed and I was a blushing mess. "We used to do this a lot, do you remember dear?" "Yep, I missed this" I buried my face into his warm face and wrapped my legs around his body. (basically a koala hugging a tree XDD)

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to see izuku getting ready. He walked to me, smiled, and ruffled my hair, "Good morning sleepy head" I yawned and smiled back, "G'mornin. Whatcha doin today?" "It should be what are WE doing today." "What do you mean?" "Me and you are going shopping for some clothes for you." "But i-" "Wait, I didn't finish. You might be with me for a while and i don't think you want to go back to your parents now do you?" I thought about