°·..·°¯°·._.· 卩尺ㄖㄥㄖᎶㄩ乇 卩卂尺ㄒ 2 ·._.·°¯°·.·°

•Author P.O.V.•

1...2...3...

"I LIKE YOU"

Both (Y/N) and the green-haired boy stared at each other in shock until (Y/N) speaks up, "D-Do you really mean it?" Midoriya replies with blush on his face, "Y-Yes, so w-w-w-WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" Deku closes his eyes shut as he's nervous of his reply. Next thing he knows he's being hugged tight, when he opens his eyes he sees (Y/N) hugging him with the brightest smile ever. "Of course I'll go out with you dummy" PURE. BLISS

•(Y/N) P.O.V.•

Me and deku started going out...and I couldn't be any happier. He takes all my worries away and he makes all my bruises painless when I'm with him. I'll hope we'll be together forever. Me and deku told each other if we ever part we would always go the park where we met. And for sure one day we'll meet again. But that'll never happen....right?

+Time skip to when you both get accepted to UA+

•Y/N POV•

"DEKU OVER HERE" as I waved your hands over to your boyfriend. Deku quickly ran to me and hugged me. He began to start tearing up as he said, "I'm s-so happy w-we b-both got i-into U-UA" I giggled as I patted his fluffy green hair, "me too deku, now stop crying and let's go!" I grabbed his hand and ran into the school.

LITTLE EXPLANATION PLEASE READ: Basically you had to go the office to fill out some forms and during that time deku had met uraraka and lida. Already lonely ik I'm sorry XD oh btw u don't know he made friends already

I got into class 1-A I'm so happy I'm with deku!! Deku sits right in front of me too, and we're already passing notes. 

+Timeskip to lunch+

Everyone got up but I sat down to finish this last piece of work. Deku gets up and asks,"You coming (Y/N)?" "yeah I'm coming wait for me outside" "okay I'll be waiting!"

I finished quickly and went outside and I see deku talking to a lot of people. I think ,"he already made friends good for him." But...he looks really happy...I don't want to ruin his friendship with them, just like I do every other year...

I became invisible and ran the other direction and explored the school avoiding where deku and his friends were. I eventually found the roof and sat on the floor. Wow...so peaceful...I think I'm going....to fall...asleep...

•Deku POV•

While I was waiting outside for (Y/N) to finish some work my new friends came by, but of course Kacchan was there...

I started talking to them and it was really fun, but Kacchan kept giving me a glare..I was so uncomfortable...eventually I excused myself and turned around, "Y/N where do you wanna g-" what where is she? I looked inside the classroom and found nothing. I began to panic and I started to search everywhere for her. WHY ISNT SHE HERE WHERE IS SH- I stopped moving. I remember, she would always tell me if she hung out with people they would stop talking to me. Oh no I hope she doesn't believe that these people are actually nice!

I went to the roof and open the door. Anger. Pure anger. I see y/n sleeping on the ground, with some red and white haired boy. He was just sitting and staring at MY y/n...only I can do that...(woah Yandere much) I was about to say something when the mysterious boy puts a finger to his mouth and goes, "shh" That's. It. I ran out the door down the stairs. She would never love someone else...right? 

I was in the worst mood the whole day but I covered it up with a smile...

•Y/N POV•

Deku has been really weird after lunch,which I slept great at the rooftop. When I woke up I saw a boy who's named was todoroki, no idea what his business with me was but ok. After school I was so excited to have some alone time with deku, I had so many YouTube videos and memes and just so many things to talk about when we go home. 

School ended wnd I got up and went to deku's desk. Smiling brightly I asked, "are ya ready to go?" I thought he would be happy too but he replies with a small sad smile, "yeah..." he gets up and i really want to hold his hand...but I think that's too weird to ask... "y/n something wrong?" "Huh? Oh no" "Let me guess....you want to hold hands huh?" As deku offers his hand. You giggle and nod as you take his hand. 

As you were walking you realized you were the one doing all the talking. Usually deku's doing most the talking. You stop walking, and so does he. "Deku...." "Hm?" "What's wrong...." deku smiles and replies "nothing" "deku you can't cover everything up with a smile" "there's nothing wrong with me" "are you sure because all day you've been gi-" "Y/N THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH ME" my heart hurt, deku never yelled at me, it made me really sad...but I whisper-reply "then why are you yelling..." "MAYBE ITS BECAUSE YOUR SO CLINGY AND IM TIRED OF BEING YOUR ONLY FRIEND OK? I HAVE FRIENDS TOO Y/N. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF IT WAS a mistake being friends..... with....you....

•Deku POV• 

I was spouting out hurtful words just because of my jealousy. I regret it so much, y/n started crying right in front of me. I hate seeing her cry...and this time it's my fault...

"Was that h-how y-y-you thought of me t-this whole time? Like I-I'm a ch-chore? Y-You shouldve told me sooner...I-I'm s-sorry y-you had to d-deal with m-me, b-bye d-deku" and y/n even smiled and waved goodbye, that broke my heart even more..

"W-WAIT Y-Y/N" but she dissappeared with her quirk. "N-NO Y/N COME BACK PLEASE" I started sobbing loudly, "y/n I-I-I-I didn't m-mean I-it p-please c-c-come b-back." Then I passed out, or did someone cause me to pass out..?

€£¥€€£€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥

This chapter makes no sense 😌 please ask any questions you have cause I know you have some XD comment all thoughts and ideas you have! Or please direct message me!! Bye loves!!❤️❤️

~Author Marlene