Chapter 4

Silver eyed warriors
Are very rare
Their eyes can shine so bright
It's like a hope of light
Trying to save us from the darkness
Though it is still unknown
But with one stare
They could take a grimm down

Noreen!

Noreen!

Help me...

Noreen's POV

I shot up from the bed and I was sweating. I guess I took a quick nap, but who's voice was that...

Your POV

Finally a village, we went in one of the house and I searched around. "Hey Ruby, Imma try and find food" I said to her. "Let me go with you, I need food to" She said and I smiled at her. I hugged myself because I was still freezing. "Where did your extra hood go? You could use it to feel warmer" She asked and said to me. "I gave it to Viola because she was freezing too" I said. "Oh..." then someone screamed. "It came from upstairs" I said and we rushed upstairs to see Weiss sitting on the floor with Yang behind her holding her shoulders. They were looking at corpses. They look...Boney. I guess they died a long time ago in bed. They were dying to sleep eh?eehhh?...Okay I'll stop me. We took Weiss down and Maria puts some wood to the fire and I took my hood from Viola who gladly gave it to me and I wrapped it around Weiss. "Rest for now Weiss" I said and Qrow came back I ran up to him and waited for him to say any information. "Everything's the same, all in bed" he said and I looked at Weiss who is drinking some coffee I guess. I dont know. "I'll go search food in other houses" I volunteered. "I'll go with you" I looked behind me to see Viola standing up. "Sure" I smiled at her warmly. "Oh and here...I found this while searching for food in this house, it looks un-used so you can use it...or someone who is freezing" I said and she gladly took it... "Thanks, anyways let's go now so we can get back here before evening" she said and we went out to go find some food.

Viola's POV

We went outside the place and went to other houses. "Brrrr...So cold" I said. "Woah..." We were astonished at what we saw. A messy Room. I picked up one of the papers on the ground. "Y/N...This mess is new...who could've gone in here?" I asked her. "Qrow? I don't know but he explored the area. I mean like. He was the only one who went out earlier" she said. "Yeah...Maybe your right" I said still worried. As I kept looking at the photos. Familiar faces. "Umm...Y/N how about we shouldn't split up" I said. "Yeah...We shouldn't" Y/N said as we explore the house. I did found some few things. Though it's not food but books. These books have information about someone. I picked up one book from the floor and saw words. Obviously, as I turned the page and saw a picture. It scared me. *Thump!* I turned around and saw Y/N. "I just fell, sorry if I scared you". Then she grinned. Weird. I put the book in my secret pocket where no one knows and it has a large space. Though it is still heavy. "So did you find anything?" I asked her. "Well..."

Ruby's POV

Me and Weiss were trying to look for some food in the house we are in. Until we reached a basement. It's so dark in here... "Aah!" I rushed to grab a canned food and Weiss looked startled. "Don't ever do that again" she said. "Sorry Weiss, but look, Canned Fooooddd" I said. "Are you sure those are not expired?" She asked. "I don't know, but as long there is food. We survive" I said. "Good point" She said and saw chained doors. But I just simply Ignored it. We left the room and went back with Maria and Ozcar.

Viola's POV

No...no...no...no!!! I can't lose her...Why did the snowstorm got suddenly strong? It's impossible to find her now. *Sling!* I heard a clash of metal. What if she's in danger? It would be all my fault. This...this would be my fault. Why? Why? Everything, every bit of work we have done. Was for nothing. I fell down to the ground as if gravity was pulling me. "I-...I give up" I said as I just let my body get covered with snow. "It's fine" I said. "VIOLA!!!" Someone shouted as I closed my eyes slowly.

Third Person's POV

Viola was on the ground. Losing hope...What was draining her passion to go on? "VIOLA" as someone screamed at the distance. Not knowing who? Viola felt...Tired. Her body is getting covered by snow and she doesn't care..."VIOLA!" Someone screamed again. As Viola opened her eyes, trying to get up. "O-over...h-here" she tried to scream those words. But it only turned into whispers. "Someone...Help...Me" those were the last words she said as she passed out...