Chapter 9

Zacko's POV

"So would you like to explain your semblance?" The blonde asked. "Well it's a long explanation but fine" I said to them. "My semblance is to form a force field, the force field could deflect any attack from grimm. Though it has drawbacks, once I summon a force field it has this long cool down...My parents said I have to control the cool down on my own, but yeah. The force field would be more useful with dust, I just take some powdered dust on my hand and summon a force field" I stated. "Well how long till you can summon a force field again?" Lil red riding hood asked, "About 12 hours...pretty long huh?" "Very, now how did you even find us down there?" Schnee asked, "Well, I have this friend who told me to go to this certain place and go down to a well and help some people there. Also she said not to mention her name" I explained to them with a smile at the end of my sentence. "Then, how did your friend know that we needed help?" Cat girl asked, "The truth to that answer is, I don't even know either. She just sent me a location and help some people, and now I'm separated from them...great" I said looking down. "Well you'll probably get reunited with your friend soon" The girl beside lil red said. "

Your POV

"Well, speaking of semblance, I think we're near" I said to them which they went silent, "How can you tell?" Viola asked me. "Easy, the shadows said that we're near Argus, aren't you excited to see our two teammates again?" I said to Viola, "Well yes" Then Yang stopped the motorbike... "Told ya we were nearly there" I said, "Yeah yeah" Ruby said and I just giggled

A friend or a Foe
who knows
it's no wonder
nothings over

A/N

I'm so sorry...for a late update...I got reasons on why I have updated this suuupppppeeerrrr late, also sorry if it's short, I'll make the next chapter a little longer.