Chapter 12

Zacko's POV

I could feel his glare in the crowds. *Shivers* "You okay?" (y/n) asked me. "Ah yeah, I'm fine, it's just cold out here, right?" I replied to her, "Ok then?" She said while taking a bite of the apple, I looked around and he is nowhere to be seen. I sighed and followed (y/n). To be honest, I feel so scared around him.

Time skippp~

"I guess, we have to search for Ozcar tomorrow" Ruby said, "Welcome Back, uh from looking for me"

Your POV

It's... "OZCAR!" We all said in unison and rushed towards him to give him a hug but eventually we squashed him...we immediately got off of him. "We were worried" Weiss said, "Yeah well-" "And Look at that little cute boy Ozcar has a new outfit" I simply said to him. "An outfit fit for combat" Noreen said with pride and a huge grin. "Wow, just...wow" after I said that we all laughed, I wish everything would be fine like this , for like, Forever, no problems, just laughs and joy, with peace 'But this isn't a fairytale'. It sure is not. "I'll go get your probably burnt food chef" Jaune's sister said. "Since we have to wait for that, why not crack an another plan" Alice said, "Well I do have a plan" Jaune said, "Let's hear that plan".

One talk about the "so called plan", time skip~

"It's basically stealing" I said, while taking a sip my drink. "Well we don't have any other option right?".
"Are you guys crazy? Stealing from the Atlas Military?" Zacko said in panic and probably he is mad about it. I mean who wouldn't. "This guy has some sense, we're talking about the Atlast Military here" Qrow said, "Well, I do have a plan on how we can do it" Jaune said, "This wouldn't go well" I heard Qrow whisper to himself, "Hacking" Alice said, "Hacking and many more" Alice continued. "I can hack" Viola said out of the blues. We were all silent and just stared at her. "My parents work for the Atlas, Programming or something, so yeah" she said. "Then, how are we gonna do this?" I asked.

Zacko's POV

'Got it' "I think I have a plan?" I said, "let's hear it" Ruby said. "Obviously Schnee here is missing from her palace or something right? Well Schnee will return, but, however, someone needs to pilot the ship, and someone could fit in a luggage" I said to them. "I vote for" (y/n) stared, "I'll do it" Maria said, I nodded and continued "Then you guys need to find a way to turn back the ship and go back for us"
"And then there are the sensors, they can tell if a ship is approaching, and/or leaving" (y/n) said, "That's where the hacking begins, I know we don't have any gadgets for that but, we can still hack it" I said, "THE SOURCE!" Alice exclaimed. "Yeah, and then boom, we escape" I said. "Well I hope this plan will go well" (y/n) said.

Time skip to morning~~~

Your POV

I woke up and got ready for the plan, we all ate breakfast and went out. "Into positions people" Ruby said, Blake, Viola, and Yang went out to do the hacking thing and we were waiting for the plan to go smoothly. I looked at the scenery and it was so beautiful, "Do you think the plan would go smoothly?" I heard Alice said walking from behind me, "It should be, but" I said stopping midway from my sentence as I heard the shadows warning me about something, "But what?" Alice asked. "Blake and Viola needs to be careful" I said and looked at Alice dead serious. "With what you said, I feel like" "Yes, that is what I really meant" I said and looked at everyone else. "Alright Weiss is out of range now" Ruby said, "And it's that part of the plan where they're going back now" I whispered to myself. "This might not go well" I said and ran into the woods going to find Yang, I used my semblance to travel faster and find her.

Viola's POV
"Aaahhh!" This is not supposed to happen, I took my weapon out and looked at Blake, "Friend of your's I assume?" I asked her she just shook her head and then I just suddenly knew I tripped and fell out of the tower, I saw Blake's ribbon coming towards me and grabbed it and I got back to the tower. "Is everything alright?" I heard Ruby from Blake's scroll until this red haired dude stepped on the scroll. Great, he charged at me and I dodged him. I summoned an ice arrow and shot near his feet and ice made him stuck at that place. I hope the others are doing fine. I then looked at Blake and I suddenly felt pushed and I ended up in the Forest. I stood up and saw Blake being chased, gotta call for backup then, I then ran to where Yang is waiting for us. I finally got there and saw (y/n) "What happened?" Yang asked I pointed towards to where Blake is being chased by some dude and Yang started her motorbike and left us there. "Are you okay?" (y/n) asked me, "Yes, I'm fine" I replied. She sighed and looked at me, "The others need backup, Maria, and a giant robot" (y/n) suddenly said and I nodded, "Better hurry up" I said and she grabbed my hand and we traveled through the shadows and reached there, before we got out through the shadows "(y/n) Throw me" and she threw me while I summoned three arrows and shoot at the bot. I then summoned a "nature" arrow as what my teammates called it and I aimed for the tree and a vine appeared and I grabbed onto it and pulled the vine to pull me back to the ground, "What's the plan?" I shouted, "Find it's weakness" (y/n). I nodded and summoned spears to throw at the giant weapon bot.