Chapter 8

Ruby's POV

I dropped the relic into the well because a I saw a reddish glow in the well. I tried to explain to my team but they look so Gloomy... "Let's get the lamp" Y/N said She went down there and I followed her while WBY followed us. It was so dark and I stayed vigilant. Who knows what is down here...I saw glow and Y/N did too. We ran over there and I grabbed the relic. "Ruby" Y/N said...I looked at where she is looking and it looked like a Grimm... "Let's get out of here fast" I said and we tried to look for and exit. I started to feel heavier, and gloomy...while Y/N started pulling me. "RUBY!! WAKE UP!!" She shouted and I fought this depressing mood and stood up and took out my weapon. I pulled the trigger to my gun while my teammates looked so tired and dull. "We need to find an exit..." Y/N said. "Is dat Maria?" She added. I used my semblance and grabbed her to us because she was about to be attacked by one of those grimm. "How'd you get down here?" I asked "that doesn't matter, these Grimm drains our will to go on and be gloomy and dull" we need to find an escape now...I stood up and leaded them.

??? POV

I just arrived at Argus and went back to my house. Once I arrived at my place I went out and explored a bit. While I was walking I saw Y/N's teammates...Alice and Noreen, it looks like they are in a bad mood. I wonder what happened.

Noreen's POV

Looks like begging didn't worked...yesterday we asked nicely, today...we begged... "Any new Plans Alice?" I asked her. "Wait until Schnee gets here" she said. "Wow, nice plan...C'mon let's head back" I said to her. "But Noreen, I'm too hungry to go back...it's a long walk" she said. Then in the crowd...I saw someone... "PSSSTTTT ALICE" I said to her. "Follow me"...Alice followed me and I told her that we are going to surprise someone. Hehehe, that dark blue haired boy should have money...we snuck up behind him and... I grabbed his shoulders and he jumped in fear. He looked back at us and in a fighting stance. "Hey Zack, have any money?" I asked. "You scared the heck out of me, and asked me for money" he said. "Yeah, because I'm starving and Alice is hungry too" I said. "Hi Starving and Hungry, why do you need my money?" He said "Not funny, we need it, to buy food" I said. "Don't you have money?" He said. "Left it" Alice said, "What about your teammates? Aren't they here?" He said. "Nope, not here, they should be arriving today though, they are not here" I said.

Zack's POV

"They are not here" Noreen said. "Fine,my treat, I won't argue anymore.Cause if I keep arguing it anymore, I'll just be annoyed by your statements" I said "Haha, let's go now" Noreen pulled me until we reached to a restaurant. What happened to their team though...

Your POV

I was on the ground, almost everyone is on the ground...Weiss, Yang, Me and Blake. She was so dull. Ruby tried to help us but it was no use...I tried to get up but fell down on the ground again. I saw Blake near the Apathy... "GET UP BLAKE!!!" Ruby shouted and Blake replied "It's fine" Then A white flash killed the group of Apathy and we finally stood up and ran to where we found our only exit. The Apathy caught up with us...Maria fell on the ground. So dull, no life, no color. Then suddenly, I felt little less dull, I finally stood up and so the others. "What happened? Ruby what color are your eyes?" Maria asked. "Silver" she said simply. "Do you know how to activate it?"
"No"
"Then what in the World of Remnant happened?"
I stared at Maria while she is obviously asking us what happened even though none of us did anything but lay down. I saw in the distance a hooded figure with a mask. "Hey guys, who's that dude?" I asked. "Never seen him before" Yang said. "How about open the door and-" Weiss was cut off by the hooded figure shouting "Just break the door open!" I summoned a huge hammer (probably like Thor's or Nora's hammer) and smashed the door open. We got out while the hooded figure kept the Apathy Grimm busy. I saw Qrow drinking alcohol and I took the bottle he is drinking and reacted. "NO QUESTIONS, GET OUT OF HERE!" I shouted and threw the other Alcoholic drinks and waited for the hooded guy get out of there. He got out and he puts in on fire and we got out of there. Yang got on her motorbike and the rest of us got on the wagon. I looked back at the house and saw the Apathy not following us and looked at the hooded male. He even looked at them and once we got a few more distance away from that place. He took off his mask and hood. "Who are you anyway?" Viola asked him. "The names Zackery Masayoshi Orion, or you can call me, Z, Zack, Zacky, or Zacko...depends on you which of those you call me" he said. "Yeah, we will call you Zacko..." Yang said.

"The Apathy, drains the hope in you, the will to go on...it makes us dull and lifeless" Maria explained. "And how are you not affected by the Apathy?" Maria asked Zacko...or Zack. "It's a long explanation" he said "Is it your semblance? What is your semblance anyway?" Ruby asked. "Barrier summoning, how it works? I won't explain" Zack said.

Zack's POV (The one in Argus with Noreen and Alice)

...I'm broke, those two...they robbed me. "Hey Zack, Y/N and the gang are arriving soon, want to wait with us?" Noreen asked me. "No thanks, My teammates and I are going on a mission...see you soon though" I said and we said our goodbyes and I found my teammates. "What took you so long?" One of them asked. "I got broke because of Y/N's friends" they laughed and I just smiled. "Come on, we should finish this mission so we can relax after the mission"

A/N

Zackery Masayoshi Orion is @Lewamusprime2016 's OC

Credits to Lewamusprime2016 for making me inspired again.