My Sister, Taylor Swift

Hey guys!

So this is my first attempt at a story. I hope it won't be too pathetic or anything.

Anyway, this story is all about Taylor Swift. So if you hate her or anything, pease don't be rude in the comments. It's fan fiction. About the celebs you love. Oops I'm talking too much :)

So I'm gonna try this out, and I hope it'll work.

Thanks for reading!!

Xoxo, Kelly

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

"Hey, Jules," I woke to see my beautiful sister, Taylor, shaking me awake. "I'm gonna have to go to the studio with Mom, okay? You'll be alright here alone?" she asked.

"Nooo, I wanna come with you!" I leapt off the bed and hugged her. She was wearing her perfume, Wonderstruck, and I absolutely loved it. "Okay sweetie, we'll wait for five minutes, alright?" she walked back out, calling, "Mom! Jules is coming!"

My sister is THE Taylor Alison Swift, and I'm Juliette Destiny Swift. I'm her little sister. My birthday is the 13th of October. Coincidence? I don't think so. I believe in fate, just like Taylor. I want to be like Taylor when I grow up, because I love her a lot. She's really busy nowadays, so I hardly get to see her. But she's always home for dinner, and she cooks great chicken pasta. She also bought me a Taylor-made guitar, which I play every day. Taylor is my role model, and will always be.

"Jules!" Taylor called. I hurtled down the stairs, clutching some bubble gum and my phone. My mom was already in Taylor's car, Toyoat (she called it that because it's a Toyota), and starting the engine. Taylor grabbed me and sat next to me in the back seat. I pulled out my MP3, earning a groan from Mom. Ignoring that, I started playing the songs really loudly. Taylor and I began to screech at the top of our lungs.

"YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER BEEN MINE"

"IT'S LIKE A YEAR WITHOUT RAIN"

"THIS IS THE PART OF ME THAT YOU'RE NEVER GONNA EVER TAKE AWAY FROM ME, NO!"

"IM WONDERSTRUCK DANCING ALL THE WAY HOME"

"LONG LIVE THE WALLS WE CRASHED THROUGH"

"THESE THINGS WILL CHANGE"

"KISS ME ON THE SIDEWALK, TAKE AWAY THE PAIN!!!"

Eventually Mom joined in.

"COS I SEE SPARKS FLY WHENEVER YOU SMILE!"

Cruising down the streets of Nashville at 8.30am with my mom and crazy sister, singing songs out of tune, was the best feeling in my life.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

Hi again!! What do you think? Please leave a comment so I know how I'm doing:)

Love ya!!