Removal

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

"Jules, you can be the tech team support. Austin, you make sure that there are no spies out and about. Scott, Nathan, you can handle any paparazzi. Mom, could you get us some Subway for lunch?" Taylor said.

It was Tuesday morning, and Taylor and her tech team were down at the YouTube headquarters getting the leaked songs removed from YouTube. I, naturally, trailed along with my homeschooling stuff and Selena would drop by after filming a part in her latest movie. Selly acts in so many movies I can never keep track of which she is doing! She did show me a sample of her recordings for Hotel Transylvania, and I personally think it sounds really really good.

Anyway, I set myself up on the floor and taught myself some Geography while the tech team deleted songs that screamed: "LEAKED! TAYLOR SWIFT NEW SONG". First, they tracked down all the songs called Treacherous. They deleted it. Next: Sad Beautiful Tragic. They deleted. And deleted. And deleted. I watched, fascinated, as their fingers flew over the keyboards and weird tech language flashed across the 42 inch monitors. Taylor sat next to me. "Isn't this great?" she asked happily. "Everything can go back to normal!" I was glad she was feeling better. We both sat on the floor and Taylor taught me some map skills.

"TREACHEROUS, DONE!" shouted Scott. I gave him a thumbs up. "SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC, DONE!" Paula yelled. "ALL TOO WELL, DONE!" Nathan waltzed into the room and glanced at the monitors. "We have Holy Ground, The Lucky One, The Moment I Knew, 22 to do..." he said. "Do 22 first," Taylor told them. They went back to work. Taylor looked at me. "Lets take a break, Julesies," she winked. We both whipped out our phones at the same time. "You check Instagram, I'll do Twitter," I said. Tay nodded and we got to work.

"Oh, no," I gasped as I scrolled down my feed. "What's wrong?" asked Taylor worriedly. "Your 'good friend', Perez Hilton," I said, making quote marks with my fingers, "tweeted the leaked stuff." Taylor's eyes flashed with hurt. "Let me see," she said softly. I showed her, and she squeezed her eyes tight. Then, another tweet caught my eye.

It said, "I can't believe @PerezHilton tweeted that!" another said "Swifties just lost some respect for @PerezHilton. How could he tweet the leaked stuff?" another said "We're with you, Taylor!" yet another: "@PerezHilton now go stand in a corner and think about what you did! XD" one said "@JulietteSwift13 give @taylorswift13 some chocolates, she needs it!"

I nudged Taylor. "Look, Tay," I showed her some fan tweets. She smiled. "I love these people!" she shouted. The tech team stared at her. "Oops," she giggled. We laughed. Soon, Mom came back. "Subway for everyone!!" she announced. We scrambled to get chicken teriyaki ones and split the cookies up for everyone to share.

It was a pretty good day.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •