Harry

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

Mom called a family meeting as soon as Austin came home from a photography course in Minnesota.

"Let's discuss the things that are going on in this family!" she chirped. Taylor and I raised an eyebrow while Austin glanced at the wall clock behind him. Mom, undeterred by our lack of enthusiasm, looked at me. "Julie, what's been going on in your life?" she asked with all seriousness. "Nothing much, Mom," I said. "I did some work and I think I can pass seventh grade," I added. She smiled. "Good!" Mom ruffled my hair. "You've been working hard, sweetie, I'm proud of you!"

She then turned to Austin. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Did anything stupid lately, young man?" she asked. Austin held his hands up in surrender. "Woah, back down Mom!" he said, wrinkling up his nose. I stifled a giggle. The "stupid things" that Austin always does include breaking plates, scratching the car, misplacing Mom's things, and the most important one would be wiping out his camera's memory stick. Austin is a photographer. He's often out photographing happy wedding couples, baby showers, house warmings and occasionally the odd birthday party. He's wiped out his camera memory stick twice this month alone and always has to back up his photos on the computer every time he lands a job. It's tiring hearing "OH NO! Not again! Argh darn it!" coming from his guest room every few days.

After patiently explaining to Mom about the plate he broke and why he did it, he left the house to go photographing again. Mom turned to Taylor and held her hands. "Taylor, honey, Jules has told me about the things some people are saying about you. Are you alright?" she asked, concerned, with the tender eyes and everything. Taylor smiled. "Mom, I'm fine. I mean, I get things like this all the time. Really, it's nothing," she reassured Mom with a pat on the shoulder. Mom put on her business like face immediately and asked, "Now I hear you've got yourself a boyfriend?" We all burst out laughing because it was so obvious! There was gossip, pictures, articles, photoshopped things and fandom wars everywhere! Once we managed to straighten up, Mom started interrogating Taylor and I took my cue to leave.

Just a few minutes after I left the room, the doorbell rang. "Jules!! Can you get it? Tay and I are not quite done!" Mom shouted. I ran to the door and looked through the peephole. My eyes bulged out and my jaw dropped. "Breathe, Juliette! Breathe!" I yelled at myself mentally.

It was Harry.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

HARRRLOWWW! :)

So sorry I haven't been updating. There wasn't much going on with Taylor at the moment and then the Haylor rumours started up so here's the chapter on that!

Love, Kelly