Leaked.

• - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •

"Taylor, look," I said, showing her my phone.

"Take it away!" she groaned and buried herself deeper into the sofa. "Oh, Taylor..." Mom said sadly and rubbed her back. She continued sniffling. I was on Instagram again and I realised that no one was listening to Red. Well, at least not the Swifties. They were pledging to wait, and tagging things to #iwillwaitforred and #wearesosorrytaylor #leakersarelosers. It was so sweet. I wanted Taylor to see this but she wasn't listening to me. I continued to scroll down. I switched to Twitter. Everyone was being so kind and supportive! Suddenly, the front door flew open.

"OHMAGERD TAYLOR ARE YOU OKAY I HEARD ABOUT RED AND I AM SO KICKING THAT GUYS BUTT" Austin said as he rushed over with a bag of chocolates. Taylor sniffed and managed a watery smile. "Thanks, baby brother," she said with some chocolate in her mouth. Austin turned to me and pulled a face. He hated it when Taylor called him baby brother. Still, he let it go. Soon, Taylor's childhood friend, Abigail Anderson, practically cannonbolted into the room. "Taylorrrrrr!!!!" she shrieked. She turned to me. "Julesss!!"

"How did you get in?" asked Mom. "Spare keys. Taylor gave them to me," Abi explained. "Do you prefer me not to have them?" she asked worriedly. "It's alright sweetheart, I trust you," mom said. Austin shuffled to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. Abi sat on the couch near me. "See, Abi, they're making cute pictures and pledges and hashtags," I told her. "Aw, that's cute! Has Taylor seen them?" Abi cooed as she scrolled through my phone. "Taylor, you have to look at this," Mom insisted. "It'll make you feel better," I said while handing my phone over.

"Alright...." Taylor sniffed. Austin came back with mugs of chocolate and handed them out. We crowded round Taylor to look at the fans, and deep inside our hearts we thanked them for supporting us.

• - • - • - - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - •