Helping the neighbours.

"JOHN CENA?" I blurt in shock.
"Who?" His expression turn from shock to that of confusion. He narrows his eyes and tilts his head probably still in confusion.
"Jo-Jon-"
"Jong Suk. It's lee. Jong. Suk." He says rolling his eyes.
"Ahh." I nod in understanding. "JONG SUK?" I blurt out again to correct myself, taking him by surprise.

"Hi. I'm your new neighbour I moved in yesterday, my name is lee Jong Suk." He finishes.
"Hiiiii. I am Hyung Min." Jumps another guy who then looks at me in shock again.
"Wooaaaahh. Are you sure it's coincidence?" I ask sarcastically as I look at the other guy I met yesterday.

"You were inspired by Mario yesterday. Is your inspiration today the Joker?" Min laughs hysterically at his own joke, making Jong Suk laugh along and bringing me to an ugly realization.
"Oh shit!" My brain curses. I smack the door and run upstairs and sprint towards the bathroom.
"AMMAAAAA! I whine in distress as I look at my face in the mirror.
.
.
"I smell good." I compliment myself as I apply cream and decide to head out to Hani's place.
"She's probably sleeping." I say as I check the clock that read 10:29am.
.
.
I hum some rhyme as I make my way out of the house.
"Yah! Joker." I hear someone speak as I hop around the side walk happily. I turn to Min who's smirking annoyingly.
"Aren't you going to help?" He asks.

"How do you want me to help you, Sir?" I reply with gritted teeth and a sarcastic smile.
"Help get those boxes inside. Please." He says as he makes in way into the house.
I continue to walk past to reach my friends house.
"YAH!" I hear him call again. "Where are you off to. Help. I'm new here." He says again.
"But- ugh." I say as I stomp my feet to where the boxes where and pick one of them.

"Yaaah. What're you doing?" I hear lee speak to Min.
"It's okay. I got them." He says as he takes the boxes that covered my line of vision away.
"You-"
"Heh" I stick out my tongue at Min teasingly.
"Are you sure you're 18?" He says sarcastically.
I shrug my shoulders, smirk evilly and hop happily to wherever I thought John cena .. I mean Jong Suk left.
.
.
"Are you two brothers?" I ask Lee as I help him take the utensils out of the boxes and arrange them on the cupboards.
"Almost." He answers.
"Step brothers!" I blurt loudly and he gives me a weird look that almost asks me to shut up.

"Sorry." I apologized.
"Childhood friends." He replies as he turns back to continue his work.
"Ahhh" I reply as I don't know what else to say.

"Your parents aren't home?" I ask again to avoid awkward silence.
"They'll come only on weekends." Min joins the conversation.

"Kids like you shouldn't be left alone." I tell him annoyedly.
"Aye joker, careful. I'm 4 years older than you." He smirks and winks my way.
Their age does take me by surprise since they look much younger but I can't let it show.
"If you act like a kid, then become one." I stick my tongue out at him again since seeing him annoyed is kinda exciting.
"If you look like a joker, then you are one." He winks at me which raises my blood pressure.
"YAH!" I yell at him.
He shrugs his shoulders and walks away happily. "Stop using my tricks against me!!" I yell after him.
"Wah. He really has the tendency to raise people's blood pressure." I say utterly annoyed.

"He's normally nice. Just not to you." Lee says as he stands up to bring in more boxes.
.
.
"Aye, joker, Chang is calling." Lee teases this time as he hands me the phone that was next to him on the counter.
.
"What? Ok." Is all I say because hanging up.
"Hopeless crush?" Lee teases.
"Oh Chang" He says sweetly. "it's been a while since I started liking you." He teases again.
"I can't accept your feeling. You're like a sister to me." Min joins the lame drama.
"Muumah" they start making weird kissing sounds making me disturbed and smack the steel bowl on the counter.
"I'm done with the kitchen. Any other help?" I ask tired after making so many sarcastic comments for the day.
"Just one more." Min answered as Lee walked behind me making his way towards the sink to continue washing the dishes he started a while ago.

Min smirked, "Are you sure you can help?" He asked as he walked towards me.
"What is it?" I ask still unbothered by his behavior.
"I want a date." He says as he slams his hands on the counter that separates us making me flinch by the sudden sound and move backwards.

But my clumsy ass slipped on the water that was on the floor making me hold onto the steel bowl that was on the counter for support. As the bowl moved along with me, I accepted my fate and was ready to fall hard on the wet floor. But I never came.

"No!" I heard Lee yell. I felt his hand wrap around my back preventing my bum from smacking the floor.. but as always, sometimes, something's don't really go the way you want them to.
Just when I thought I was fine, a loud thud came from the bowl that almost cracked the tiles making me scared and shut my eyes at the sound.
I pulled the huge figure infront of me for protection.

I finally felt my back hit the floor and the water on the floor get absorbed by my shirt. I feel a heavy weigh on my body.

It was all normal and expected until I opened my eyes and was welcomed by a huge eyed man that so close I could almost hear his heart beat through his throat. That's when I felt mine stop.