Rage.

"Where are you going?" I ask as Jong Suk stand up abruptly from next to me.
"On a hunt."
"What?"
"Doesn't it make sense?" He looks at me with puppy innocent eyes. "How dare he? No matter how pissed he was it's not right!" His expression changes from shock to anger.

"Aww. It's okay. Come here." I say patting the space next to me implying for him to sit.
.
"No wonder why." He whispers softly. I turn to face him but his face was too close for my comfort zone making me jump backwards. Sitting on the edge of the armless bench, my clumsy ass almost fell off the bench.

"Careful." Jong Suk advised as he held my hand and pulled me towards him preventing my downfall. But he was too close. Way too close.

"I was curious about this scar." He said as I noticed his eyes drop to my lips. "Seems like it was because of him thats why it looked fresh." He continued as he traced the purple cut lining the length of my lower lip.

"Uhm." I hum. "He wears a lot of rings." I answer as I let his move the trace it.
.
"Can you walk? I'll take you home." He says ask he scratches his forehead and smiles awkwardly.
"You have a very beautiful smile." I finally admit as I smile his way.

"You can ask for it whenever you need it" He closed his eyes as he smiled widely revealing his perfectly lined white teeth.

"Heh. Cute." I chuckle. "Let's go!" I say standing up quickly forgetting about my bruised knee.
"AH!" I cry in pain. As I lean on the figure that was fast next to me.
.
.
"I thought you said you'd walk me home. Why the hell are you running away?" I say as I try to match his fast pace.
"Oh." He halts his steps as he remembers my presence. "It's going to rain again." He stated looking up at the sky. "If you keep walking like that we'd end up getting soaked."

"You can go ahead before me. I'll manage on my own." I say genuinely.

"Or maybe we should just enjoy ourselves while we're at it." He said as he dragged the two of us towards the nearest shop.

But... I look at him and his expression killed me. His face was a dark shade of red. He looked at me, eyes baffled and lips parted in shock. I can't handle it anymore. I'd burst a vein if I keep in my laughter for too long.
.
"A bikini shop? Really?" I almost hit the lamp post infront of me out of laugher. I try to compose myself again and look at him straight in the face.

"You surely had an imagination of how to enjoy yourself." I smile again controlling my loud laugh
"Ehe" His lips curved into an awkward smile.
"Cute." I mumble again as I start walking.
"I'm not cute!" He whines as he runs to match up my speed.
"Sure." I reply sarcastically.
"I'll prove it." He smirked at me making almost change my mind.
"Go ahead." His smirk was enough to make me admit my prior loss to the bet we just made.
.
"Uhm were do I start from?" He seemed to be in deep thought as he spoke to himself. He pushed his long bangs backward revealing his forehead. He then scratches his forehead in thought and turn back to me, "I can't think of anything really.

Ok you know what? I give up

I shake my head violently and quickly start walking forward dragging my left leg along the way painfully.

"Yah. Yahhh! Are you alright?"
But my quick painful pace came to an abrupt halt as I look infront of me.

Jong Suk stopped and looked at me worriedly but I was too shocked to be concentrating in him now.
"Dan Ah" he called, but he seemed to notice as he looks in the direction as that of mine.

Lee Jong Suk's POV

Where is she looking? I think tomyself as I follow her line of sight.

A tall, young boy, probably the same age as her stood infront of us.
He was thin. But not too thin. He looked cute, but cool at the same time. Kinda innocent. But judging from his physique, he knows damn well how to fight.

His hair was a pretty shade of brown and long enough to cover half his eyes. It was straight but messed up. His features looked...
"Ch-Chang-ah" I hear the short figure beside me speak taking me by surprise. Sudden rage began to build within me as I look at Dan Ah doubtedly.

I didn't notice it at first but even he looked shocked at the sight of her.

I look back at him. Expecting a reaction. An expression. But he was so plain. His expression changed from shock to nothing.

He looks away and turned the opposite direction and started to walk away.

"Chang!" The girl beside me who's now sprinting towards the stranger startled me.
"No-" I yell as she almost crashed her skull over the ground but she managed herself pretty well as she landed back hugging the Chang dude.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed on the guys jacket.

My fists tighten for some unknown reason.
I look at the guy before me and notice him turn towards the short girl that was attached to him.
"I've missed you." I noticed his mouth speak the words as he turn to face her cupping her small face between his hands.

That's it.
I unknowingly rush towards the young dude and empty my rage upon him. My clenched fists reacted on their own as they shove the young girl aside and knock the Chang guy down to the floor.

"Damn you. You don't hit a girl and then treat her like this. Asshole."