Hurtful Sorries.

I stare at his shocked expression which for some reason seemed cute. His cheeks were tinted a dark shade of pink. His long light brown bangs fell on over his face almost covering his perfectly circled eyes.
He had a clear skin, the one as that of idols and his lips...wait..my brain managed to scan all these features in a split second but..
"I- I can't breath." I manage to finally let out as my breath hitched

"Huh?"

"You're too heavy." I say my final words and give up speech all at once, deciding to lie there and just die out of suffocation.

"O-oh. Right." He said as he abruptly stood up leaving my form dead on the wet floor.

"Are you two shooting a romantic drama?" Min comments unamused.

"Shut it." I snap at him as I grab my phone and head towards the door.

"Wait." I hear lee call. "I came to give this earlier." He handed me a plate filled with ..sweets?

"Oh Thankyou!" I say as I look at them like a vampire craving for blood.

.

"Your plan of being a hero failed miserably." Min comments as he shaked his head in disappointment. "You looked stupid back there." He walks away leaving Jong Suk staring into space.

.
.
"They're nice." I tell my parents as I tell them about the new neighbors.
"Let's go visit them someday." Mom says as she continues switching channels.
.
I head to bed to sleep. I haven't worked for so long and my body feels sore. All I want to do is hop on bed and drift to a long sleep.
.
.
"Coming!! I say as I rush towards the door that has been banged so much I could feel it cracking.
"Who's it?" I ask as I near the door.
"Your favorite neighbour." I recognize the familiar voice as I open the door unamused.

"Uhhhhhh!" Min gasped in surprise.
"Where's the joker outfit?" He insults as I look at him, kinda getting used to his attitude now.
"In the closet." I reply as I open the door for him to enter.
"Fancy." He comments as he looks around the house. "Since were neighbors, I figured it'd be nice to annoy you. He says as I close the door behind him.
"Cool." I reply. "Water or water?"
"I'll have organic orange juice, Thankyou." He answers back sarcastically.
I roll my eyes at his lame ass reply but I chuckle anyway.

Someone rings the door bell making both of us turn to face the door.
"Is it Lee? I'm not expecting anyone." I say as I go to open the door.

"Chang." I say as I open the door to reveal a tall guy with chestnut brown straight hair that cover half of his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He says with tears eyes. "I was wrong I'm sorry. I'm sorry I traded our 7 year old friendship for a reason so vague." He continued.

"Chang-" I make an attempt to cut off the distressed man but I fail as he continues to rap out apologizes.

"I was wrong. Please forgive me." His form scares me. Not because he seems like a gangster but because it seemed like he barely had sleep his eye bags seem like they've carried the weight of the whole universe upon them.

Looking at him, I felt the need to tell him that it's alright, that I forgive him but-

"This is the hopeless crush?" Min says playfully, startling me from behind.
I look back at Chang who's expression seemed to have changed to one that I couldn't comprehend.

"Chang." I call for him to hear.

"Hopeless crush." he repeats and chuckles as he drifts his eyes and look at the plain ground. That when I was able to read his expression. Sadness.

"No, that's not what he meant, Ch-"

"I'm sorry. My bad. Timing was wrong, again." He rapped out the words as he shifted to walk away without even looking at me.

"wait!" I say as I grab onto his arm. He shoves my arm gently away from his. "Its okay." he says almost smiling to me. I watch as he rushes away, my tears threatening to fall at the sight of him leave in that condition until his figure almost disappeared along the side walk. This really wasn't what I wanted for us to end up like after so many years of togetherness.

"Aren't you going?" I hear the person whom I've completely forgotten about his presence ask in disappointment.

"I cant." I say as tears kept rushing through my bare face.

"Go." he states as he pushes me out of the door that I'm being holding onto for too long. I hesitate but I cant let him leave. For the sake of all our memories, I cant give up and drag this out for too long.

"Chaaang!!" I scream loudly knowing that I'd regret shouting this loud later. I run. I don't know where, I just run. Tears streaming down my face make my vision blurred.

I feel myself bang something - or rather, someone, along the run, as I hear their stuff fall to the hard ground along with me.

"S-so-sorry." I manage to let out after struggling with my own cries. Pretty sure I look pathetic at the moment but I honestly don't care and allow all the thoughts of Chang run a marathon through my head making me cry even louder on the solidified floor.

"S-sorry. I'm so-sorry." I cry out another apology not sure if its meant for the poor, dumbfounded person in front of me or for my friend, whom I want to hold tight and tell that I forgive him.

"Yah." a soft voice speaks barely audible since my cries were probably much louder.

I feel hands carefully touch my slump shoulders and gently hold them.

"yah, Dan Ah. Its okay why are you crying for that. I'll just pick them up. You needn't cry." The tender voice spoke again as continued to blurt out gibberish.

"Cha-Chang left. He a-apolog- " I cut myself as I choked on my own tears.

"Jong Suk." I call out for him like as child being abandoned in the streets. My vision was blurred. So damn blurred. But my brain processed his voice before my eyes.

"Jong Su-." I call out again feeling more tears build up as I choked on the lump in my throat.

"It's alright. Cry it out if it makes you feel better." I felt his hands wrap around my shoulders pulling me into a tender hug making me shiver through the waterfalls erupting from my eyes.