Disappeared.

"Lee Jong Suk?" A sweet voice of a girl spoke behind him.

I look up from him to face the voice that called his name and I'm welcomed by an utterly beautiful being.
Her features were beautiful. She was tall and elegant and had the body as that of a model.
Her long light brown, silky hair, like water, fell down her shoulders.

She was so pretty, I forgot why she was even here.
"Hi." She softly spoke again to the dumbfounded guy infront of her.

"Mirae." Jong Suk says almost to himself.
.
Lee Jung Suk P.O.V

I feel a knot tie to my heart as I hear a familiar voice behind me.
Mirae.
.
.
"What're you doing here?" I ask as we both stand facing each other out the hospital building.
"It's a hospital. What do you mean?" She chuckled softly.

I can't go to square one. I say to myself as I tightly shut my eyes and look back at her. I can't fall for her. Not again.

"How have you been?" She asks as she flashes me a beautiful smile.
"Good." I say drifting my eye sight to anywhere but her. "I should go." I say turning to leave.
"Wait!" She calls grabbing me by the arm.
No. No. Please.
"Do you live here? Is it alright for me to ask for your number?" She speaks again looking into my eyes making me uncomfortable.

"You should go too." I say feeling my heart jumping out of its place.
.
.
Dan Ah's POV

"Let's go. It's getting dark. Your parents will be worried." Lee Jong Suk came rushing, rapped the words and walked out.
"What?" I say almost to myself as I take off the blanket and walk behind him.
My leg hurt way to much for me to walk normally.

I wanted to call out his name and ask him to walk slowly but he seemed to be in a storm of thoughts so I just tried my best to drag my leg and walk fast, stumbling.
I couldn't bare it.

"Lee Jong Suk." I give up as I call his name. But he kept walking.
I'll just stand here for a while. I thought to myself as I stand there, my normal leg barely able to hold the whole weight of my body upon it.

"Wait. I don't know my way back home!" I curse internally as I look forward hoping that I haven't lost the man who lead the way a while ago.

I vaguely see a figure since the sun was already setting.
"Wait!" I say in pain as I ignore my knee and decided to storm towards the figure. But.. sometimes, somethings don't really go the way we want them to.

I Keep walking in the foreign street surrounded by busy people.
I don't have a phone to call anyone, neither do I even have money to call a cab.
I just stand there, in the middle of the crowded street waiting for my thoughts to organize themselves.
"Excuse me." I call the stranger next to me who looked at me and turned away probably thinking that I was wasting his time.
Suddenly, everyone began to run as the skies started crying again.
"What a long day." I sigh to myself as I walk to wherever I find shelter, but I was probably too late since my clothes and hair are already dripping wet.
.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk.

"What a day!" I sarcastically say to myself as I keep walking fast to whichever place my legs take me.
My brain kept thinking about Mirae. My first love.

Was this really coincidence? Why'd she ask for my number when she was the one who ditched me? Why does she act like she's an angel. Why is she confusing me? Why s....

"Wait. Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something?" I say as I stop in my track panting as I realize just how fast I had been walking.

My head turned behind reflexively quick, it almost got dislocated.
"Dah Ah." I say softly, almost to myself. My heart began to race as I remember the short girl that was supposed to be walking right behind me.

"She can't possibly be lost right?" I say as I run all the way back to the hospital expecting to see her on my way, but I was wrong.
"I should call her." I say smartly until my dumbass remembered that I don't have her number and she doesn't have a phone.
"She's fine. She's 18 years." I say trying to calm my heart and thoughts.

"What if she's lost? What if she's gotten hurt? You know she's clumsy enough to do stupid things. So what if something happens to her" the devil in me spoke wisely.

The thunder startled me out of my wits as I jumped. "Oh shit." I say as it began to rain heavily and I ran as fast as I could.
"Dan Ah!!" I scream for the hundredth
It's already been 30 minutes that I had been running and I can't find her.

"What if something really happened to her?" I ask myself feeling my heart clench and fearful tears began to form in my eyes.
"Dan Ah, please be safe." I keep repeating as I run again.
There's no one on the street and it feels so lonely. Everyone is probably home, hiding from the cold rain.

"She's not even wearing warm clothes. I shouldn't have left her walking behind me. She probably called and I didn't hear."

"DAN AHH!!" I scream out all the frustration that built mountains on the inside of me as I pant looking around like crazy.

"Jong Suk." The fragile voice that I wished to hear has finally been heard.
I thought I was hallucinating at first but as soon as I looked behind me and saw her broken form, I knew I wasn't though I hoped I was.
She looked tired, torn, scared, but she still managed to flash me a warm happy smile.

At that moment, I couldn't control myself. My body reacted before I knew. I ran, I ran and pulled her towards me into a long, tight hug almost fearing she'd melt away any moment.