Awkward.

Next morning.

"I have almost one month to start a new chapter." I smile to myself as I look at the planner infront of me indicating my first day in college.

"Should I apologize?" I think to myself as I play a lame game on my phone and remember yesterday's incident.
.
.
.
I stand nervously infront of my neighbors doors after ringing the bell.
"Owwwhhhh" Min teases as he opens the door. "Look who we have here." He wiggles his eyebrows mockingly.

Don't be rude. Don't be rude. Don't be rude.

"I came here to apologize. Don't make change my mind."

Oh shit. Why can't I hold in my sarcasm whenever I talk with this guy??

"That's not how a guilty person apologizes. But okay." He shrugged and moved opening the door signaling me to enter.
.
.
"It's alright. We almost got used to your clumsiness now." Min said sarcastically peeling off his tangerine.
Suk turned away from me and onto his friend, "Can you please use a knife or something?? Nobody uses chopsticks to peel a tangerine! You're being noisy... and stupid!!" He yelled at Min who was now cutely lost, comprehending his life decisions.

"And you" He turned to face me again. "It's okay. We almost got used to your clumsiness now." He nods satisfied his comeback. I turn head to the side and narrow my eyes towards him trying to get a better view of his expression thinking he was kidding. But no. He smiled to himself looking back to his book completely satisfied with whatever he just said.

"Wait. I heard that somewhere." Min scratches his head in puzzlement.
"Oh finally. Someone smart" I think to myself as I wait for min to continue.

"Oh wait!" He yelled. "YAH! STOP USING MY PHRASES TO YOUR FAVOR!"

"What the-"
Just what did I expect from a guy peeling tangerines with chopsticks?
"I'm leaving!" I say disgusted at the two of them.

"Wait. Stay. I didn't peel 3 tangerines just for me!"

"You peeled 3 because you wanted to prove that a person can peel them with chopsticks" Suk stated.

"Why are you talking like you're smart?" I laugh at Suk who now seemed offended by my comment as his smirk changed to a pout.

Ringg~~

The door bell thankfully stopped our conversation from going anywhere.

"Open the door."
"I'm doing something useful for human race, you go open."
"PEELING WITH CHOPSTICKS? FOR HUMAN RACE?"
"SO WHAT DOES READING THE UGLY DUCKLING DO ANYONE ANY GOOD??" Min yelled back offended as Suk looked offended too.

""PEELING WITH CHOPSTICKS? FOR HUMAN RACE?""SO WHAT DOES READING THE UGLY DUCKLING DO ANYONE ANY GOOD??" Min yelled back offended as Suk looked offended too

I mentally face palmed and decided to open the door myself, Or else..
"Dan Ah you go open." Suk said still facing Min, refusing to be defeated in the lame argument.
"Good idea. Dan Ah go open." Min answered Suk still staring at him.
"I was going to-"
"Good." They both said as they resumed to their 'work'.

I give them a confused look before going and welcoming the guest.

"Hi." A beautiful girl spoke before me. She looked familiar, but pretty. Very.

"Oh hello." I smile back at her probably looking dumb. Insecurities hit when you see girls like her and hence I suddenly became extra self aware.

"Does lee Jong Suk live here?" She asked hesitantly.
Oh wait. She's the girl from the hospital.
"Ah yes, please come in." I say feeling something weird inside of me.

"Guys." I say almost whispering, hoping they would listen and look.
They don't.
I open my mouth to speak again, but decide to close it as I hear her voice beside me.
"Hyung Min?!" She spoke, probably shocked?
The sound of the metallic chopsticks take me by surprise as I face the young man who dropped them, staring at the beautiful woman in shock.

"Hirae." Jong Suk spoke softly beside his dumbfounded friend.

.
"Woah what an awkward atmosphere." I say to myself in the kitchen looking at the three of them seated silently as I pour down some drinks for them.

"I'll leave after this." I reassure myself. "The air in that living room would suffocate me to death."

"I got your address from the hospital the other day." She smiled to Jong Suk who was staring down his fingers.

"You were at the hospital?" Min asked Jong Suk surprised.

"Ah yeah, he was with a girl and I met him coincidently." She smiled lightly as she looked satisfied with initiating a conversation.

I walk into the living room and decide to place the tray on the table and immediately walk back to the kitchen to get my stuff and leave to give them some privacy.

"A girl?" Min spoke again directing his words to Jong Suk who looked uncomfortable with the whole situation.

"Oh yes. Hehe." She giggled. "Oh it was you, right?" She looked at me from her seat as I placed the tray safely on the table.

"Huh?" I ask dumbfounded.

"You were with Sukkie that day in the hospital." She smiled.

I cringed at the nickname and looked at the boys not knowing how to answer. I Mentally noted that I'm extremely insecure with her presence to a point where I'm mentally stuttering.

"O-oh yes." I finally reply.

"Are you two dating?" She asks again. I widen my eyes at the question unable to get words out of my mouth as I fidget with my fingers.

"N-" I manage, but sometimes, sometimes don't really go the way you want them to...

"We're dating."

My head immediately turned to the source of sound as my ability to speak completely disappeared.

I stare at Min in utter shock but he didn't spare me a glance and instead looked at the girl with a confident expression.

"Min." Suk said frustrated, running his fingers across his temples.

"That's great!" She said excitedly as all of us looked at her confused.

"I thought you'd have a hard time getting over me. I'm glad you moved on." She spoke again making me FINALLY get hold of the situation.

"I thought you were dating Jong Suk." She smiled at me. "I almost started disliking you." She turned to face Jong Suk who was already staring at her now.
"Because now, I'm willing to make him mine."